Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   eww. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263895)

Mars357 06-01-2005 10:25 PM

Re: eww.

Do you kiss him after he goes down on you (right after)? If so, using his tooth brush should be no big deal....

Mars

gorie 06-01-2005 10:35 PM

bah, fine. so no one likes my story. sorry to disappoint. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it was just on my mind and i figured i could share a laugh.

i didn't realize how ungross or unfunny it was. forgive me.

maybe i should have ended it with
"and then i turned around and saw :insert tubgirl pic:"

tbach24 06-01-2005 10:37 PM

Perhaps a blog would do you well. And you could put it in your profile. And then all the gorie-obsessed freaks could freak out and constantly refresh it. And then you would really have to worry about your toothbrush.

gorie 06-01-2005 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps a blog would do you well. And you could put it in your profile. And then all the gorie-obsessed freaks could freak out and constantly refresh it. And then you would really have to worry about your toothbrush.

[/ QUOTE ]
blogs are dumb. people with boring lives who have blogs are even worse.

and if you haven't noticed, no one cares.

tbach24 06-01-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really like them, but I could see how they could attract people. Anyways, my post wasn't really a suggestion, but really an attempt at humor.

gorie 06-01-2005 10:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really like them, but I could see how they could attract people. Anyways, my post wasn't really a suggestion, but really an attempt at humor.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks for letting me know, i didn't catch on.

Stuey 06-02-2005 12:13 AM

Peachy has hacked into gorie's account.

proof
or just read the last 5 posts.

Dynasty 06-02-2005 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
bah, fine. so no one likes my story. sorry to disappoint. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it was just on my mind and i figured i could share a laugh.

i didn't realize how ungross or unfunny it was. forgive me.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of people would think this was gross.

It's like spitting in your hand and then licking the spit off of it. Even though it was just in your mouth, there's something instinctive which tells you it's wrong/gross.

Stuey 06-02-2005 12:28 AM

I seen the one you deleted gorie/peachy [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

btw I understand the toothbrush thing also.

I was at a bar with my gf at the time and a old ex walks up to me and takes a piece of my gum out of my mouth to chew. It was weird for so many reasons, but I pretended like nothing happened. That didn't help the situation though.

My gf said wtf go get that gum back. So off I go and say I want my gum back woman! So she gives it to me and I put it back in my mouth. Well that was the end for the gf, crazy chick anyways.

Joe826 06-02-2005 04:19 AM

you should have told him you dropped it in the toilet, and then waited until he had taken one of your objects and put it in the toliet, unbeknownst to you.