Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Reload is CURSED (Whine) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256679)

webgator 05-21-2005 07:47 PM

Re: Party Reload is CURSED (Whine)

Supposed to be a UK only reload but seems to work for most. Just do a search and you'll find it.

Grinder 05-21-2005 08:43 PM

i agree good thing fer the reload as i end $3 dollars down

pokerace left me up $200

balkii 05-21-2005 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you make a cashout recently? They are probably punishing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

While The Cashout Curse *might* be the case, aren't you overlooking the obvious - The Bonus Clearing Curse? Honestly, have you every run good while clearing a bonus? Didn't think so.

Note that these curses are stackable, so you could be in a world of pain if you did make the cashout recently.

Phill S 05-21-2005 10:12 PM

aawww, dude. You did NOT make an avatar on that vid, surely!!!!

MagicFlea 05-21-2005 10:18 PM

It's always good to remember you're not the only one that gets horribly unlucky/plays way worse than you think

For the may bonus I shot up $200 because of some ridiculous boats, then lost the whole thing slowly and painfully over the last 525 hands and won nothing more than the bonus.

Could be worse though, could have lost money overall clearing the bonus... like I did on both the pokerstars and paradise bonuses this month. Bleh...

methinks I am forgetting how to play 2+2 poker. I think its time to hit the books

grimel 05-21-2005 10:41 PM

was working yesterday pm.

The "curse" was every frickin' whore was at Party last night. I couldn't beg borrow or steal a 6 max table at 1/2. Do you know how long it takes to clear a frickin bonus at 1/2 full? The weeklong downswing continued. The PokerAce bonus was lost clearing the May bonus.

grimel 05-21-2005 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
like I did on both the pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

Can we agree to NOT mention this months PS bonus?? I finally cleared the thing today. Thankfully today was double up day so I "only" ended up down the bonus.

Ianco15 05-21-2005 10:52 PM

60bbs. Holy [censored]!!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneone.

XxGodJrxX 05-21-2005 11:01 PM

I had a great run when I first started at Party with the first bonus and later when I took that bonus to Paradise. Apparently it's a 3rd strike you're out kind of thing.

Freudian 05-21-2005 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you make a cashout recently? They are probably punishing you.

[/ QUOTE ]

The scary thing is that in the last two months I have cashed out four times. I have had four downward swings. They all started the day after cashing out and lasted two days.