Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Disallowing Deposits for Bonus-Only Players? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=256193)

frank_iii 05-21-2005 12:43 AM

Re: Party Disallowing Deposits for Bonus-Only Players?

grimel, was your empire account locked?

grimel 05-21-2005 12:48 AM

I've been waiting for about 4+ months now for a reply from Empire CS as to why I can't install Empire, hence, I've never had an Empire account to be locked.

BTW, it was 2+2 where I learned Empire/Party/Eurobet/etc were all one site and had to be tricked to get multiple accounts.

Losing all 05-21-2005 12:52 AM

I dunno man. I deposited for the bonus shortly after reading your first post, no problems. I'm pretty sure I'm in the top 5% of -mgr players there over the last 6 months. You could be the early part of a first wave of empire like closings, or maybe it's another issue/mix-up. have you called them?

grimel 05-21-2005 01:08 AM

And the withdrawl clears in <30 min. Off to interpoker.

emonrad87 05-21-2005 02:46 AM

This sounds like the exact trouble I ran into a while back when depositing into pokerNOW. You're getting the same error message. Just call them. They will unlock it for you. They'll probably ask about your multiple accounts, just tell the truth.

AlexSem 05-21-2005 03:43 AM

one of the party skins you have has been frozen, or there's investigation in relation to you going on.

try logging onto any accounts you created under party skins, I am pretty sure one of them is frozen [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BradleyT 05-21-2005 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This sounds like the exact trouble I ran into a while back when depositing into pokerNOW. You're getting the same error message. Just call them. They will unlock it for you. They'll probably ask about your multiple accounts, just tell the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I told the chick I had an account on Empire, PokerNow, and Eurobet and then she unlocked my account earlier this week.

Exact same messages as OP when trying to deposit with Neteller.

lostinthought 05-21-2005 06:50 AM

Try calling customer service,
there is probably some lock on your account.

I couldn't deposit to any of the party skins immediately after they cancelled my empire account. I called and they said that's why the deposits were locked.

jrad 05-21-2005 09:04 AM

I had the same exact thing happen to me on Party. It was also due to my Empire account being closed. A phone call solved the problem.

Guthrie 05-21-2005 05:59 PM

Maybe they're disallowing deposits for guys named Frank.