Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Empire cover play? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=249825)

Drunk Bob 05-11-2005 06:23 AM

Re: Empire cover play?

A woman is a woman,a cigar is a smoke,but a bonus is FREE MONEY! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

brazilio 05-11-2005 06:28 AM

I consider a bonus a lot like a woman, really. If you don't like where you're getting her from, all she really gives you is a case of the herps.

Rah 05-11-2005 06:33 AM

You mean like food, or cars, or...
What if you use protection?

Losing all 05-11-2005 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I consider a bonus a lot like a woman, really. If you don't like where you're getting her from, all she really gives you is a case of the herps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice. Don't forget warts!

brazilio 05-11-2005 06:35 AM

Cars don't cost as much, and when you turn them on they go VROOOM. Protection is overrated, but they do say Synthetics are far superior for lubrication.

jokerthief 05-11-2005 06:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
50 raked hands a day and enter one of the two daily $500 free rolls. That should do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obvious abuse of Emire's generosity. Empire Poker does not appreciate people who take advantage of their offers. They give out these rewards to their customers out of the goodness of their hearts and people like you abuse the system by actually using them. Remember, it's the thought that counts and to actually play in the freerolls or to take advantage of the reloads is insulting the integrity of Empire. It's like saying: "I don't believe you will actually give these bonuses to me, I'm going to test you." You need to have more faith. One thing Empire rewards is faithfulness. As long as you don't put Empire to the test, there will always be bonuses. Amen.

Synergistic Explosions 05-11-2005 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
50 raked hands a day and enter one of the two daily $500 free rolls. That should do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is obvious abuse of Emire's generosity. Empire Poker does not appreciate people who take advantage of their offers. They give out these rewards to their customers out of the goodness of their hearts and people like you abuse the system by actually using them. Remember, it's the thought that counts and to actually play in the freerolls or to take advantage of the reloads is insulting the integrity of Empire. It's like saying: "I don't believe you will actually give these bonuses to me, I'm going to test you." You need to have more faith. One thing Empire rewards is faithfulness. As long as you don't put Empire to the test, there will always be bonuses. Amen.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. I'm going to see if I can get banned for abusing their daily $500 free rolls.

r2b2 05-11-2005 12:05 PM

Ohhh. Now I get it!

iluzion 05-11-2005 01:24 PM

Anyone think of emailing them about this?

ctv1116 05-11-2005 01:56 PM

I'm pretty sure if they're losing money on your play, you're fair game to be banned.