Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My long-winded e-mail to Empire (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=247093)

MicroBob 05-06-2005 06:17 PM

Re: My long-winded e-mail to Empire

yup.

William 05-06-2005 06:18 PM

I have written numerous times to them this evening. Politely to begin with... maybe not that politely at the end [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
They don't care to answer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I feel so unsatisfied..... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Vern 05-06-2005 06:19 PM

Yeah, I have been asking to speak with a supervisor and continue to get stone walled. The help line refers me to vip, vip is no longer returning my e-mails.

All the party skin's warning e-mails start out with, "We tried to contact you at the number you listed but could not make contact." I even got one of those after I called the help line, verified the phone number was correct and was waiting for a callback [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vern

Vern 05-06-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I have been asking to speak with a supervisor and continue to get stone walled. The help line refers me to vip, vip is no longer returning my e-mails.

All the party skin's warning e-mails start out with, "We tried to contact you at the number you listed but could not make contact." I even got one of those after I called the help line, verified the phone number was correct and was waiting for a callback [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Vern

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Vern

We have been unable to contact you at the phone number you provided when signing up and need to speak to you in order to validate your account.

Please call us back from the number registered on your poker account. This will enable us to serve you better in protecting your account information.

Call us at +1 (866) 299-8893 (Toll free for US & Canada only) or +350 41003 (International Rates Apply). We are available 24 hrs, 7 days a week and will be glad to assist you.

If you would prefer we contact you, please reply to this Email with a convenient time for us to call.

If we do not hear from you, your poker account will be temporarily put on hold to ensure your online safety until we are able to speak to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kiran Kumar
Credit Team
ts@pay-pro.com
+1 (866) 299-8893 (Toll free for US and Canada only)
+350 41003 (International Rates Apply)
http://www.pay-pro.com<br />
[/ QUOTE ]

Called within an hour of this being posted and was told they would do some research and call back in an hour. I think it was about 8-10 hours later, no call, simliar e-mail that they could not get through and then bam, the door slammed shut.

mmbt0ne 05-06-2005 06:25 PM

I've decided this might actually turn out +EV for my banned self. I'll close the account I have now, open a new one with a new name/address/neteller etc. and sign up under the affiliate giving away playerview. Now, I have Empire rakeback, and free playerview, affiliate is making $$$, I'm a positive player to Empire, and Amir get's some cash. EVERYBODY WINS!!

PsYcHo-ScHnAuZeR 05-06-2005 06:27 PM

I hope you guys will not give up. It was clear to me that their insistence on the closings being "irreversible" is an indication that they are worried about PR and relentless follow up by the people who have been banned.

Empire is afraid of how big a reaction they get here. There behavior shows this clearly.

[b]Keep at it. Pester Empire. Share your story on other poker forums and RGP. Share the word of what Empire is doing.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!! 05-06-2005 06:30 PM

this email is too long for a party skin. It would take the 35 monkeys that run it 35 years at 35 typewriters to come up w/ a fiting reply.

MicroBob 05-06-2005 06:34 PM

Now that's what I call customer service!!!

Pretend like you tried to reach the customer and then give them the run-around when they are finally able to contact you.
Then pretend AGAIN that you are trying to reach them even though you aren't.

"Dear Empire - Your repeated failed efforts to contact me have me greatly concerned as I know you have my correct phone number and certainly wouldn't be so bold to merely CLAIM that you were trying repeatedly to call me when you actually weren't.
This seems to happen quite a bit when you guys try to call me and I wonder how many other important calls I may have missed that I never even knew about.
I have notified my phone-company that I am very upset that phone-calls to my home are not going through. They claim that there is nothing wrong with my phone-line but I know thatr they are lying because you guys have so frequently been unable to get through.
I have told the phone-company that I am not going to pay the bill for such terrible service and that if reliable sources continue to tell me of their troubles getting a hold of me I am going to go down there and fire-bomb their building."

William 05-06-2005 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've decided this might actually turn out +EV for my banned self. I'll close the account I have now, open a new one with a new name/address/neteller etc. and sign up under the affiliate giving away playerview. Now, I have Empire rakeback, and free playerview, affiliate is making $$$, I'm a positive player to Empire, and Amir get's some cash. EVERYBODY WINS!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey don't forget you get a new sign-up bonus as well.
GREAT IDEA, I might do this myself, a couple of dozens new accounts, new sign-up bonuses, tuesday reload bonuses, etc...
Now that I have been judged and condemned, I might as well commit the felony.... hehe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

47outs 05-06-2005 06:35 PM

LMAO