Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Totally [censored] fed up... my letter to Empire VIP re: SSN, etc. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=246739)

DanS 05-06-2005 04:19 PM

Re: Totally [censored] fed up... my letter to Empire VIP re: SSN, etc

Guys...

I didn't try to open a second skin and get a popup. I have one and only one Party skin, Empire. I use it for rakeback, and with the MGR I generate, I have no desire to open an account at a second skin and f that up. I didn't get a "we detected another skin" popup from Empire, I got a screen after I entered my Neteller account number and Secure ID from Paypro.

I didn't post because I'm gnoming and got caught, I have accounts on all six skins, or whatever. My intent was to show that they're screwing their 'best' customers (high MGR) who haven't done a damn thing wrong.

My frustration comes from the fact that Party/skins dance around the issues. If they want me to contact them, fine, but don't give me a "you've exceeded 15k monthly and/or 3k daily" popup when that's not true and pass it off as the reason I have to jump through hoops.

Dan

MicroBob 05-06-2005 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but don't give me a "you've exceeded 15k monthly and/or 3k daily" popup when that's not true and pass it off as the reason

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....but I still don't think it's worth freaking out over.

Something got screwed up somewhere in there so just call them and straighten it out.

DanS 05-06-2005 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but don't give me a "you've exceeded 15k monthly and/or 3k daily" popup when that's not true and pass it off as the reason

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree....but I still don't think it's worth freaking out over.

Something got screwed up somewhere in there so just call them and straighten it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Microbob, voice of reason.

You're right... I got frustrated when I thought they were demanding my SSN, and then when I sent in the same scan which worked before (to approve a $xxxx withdrawal) and they pretend like I didn't even send it in, and demanded I called... well, I'm still sick of this [censored], but you're right.

Dan

DanS 05-06-2005 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you talk like they are some body of government or something, and somehow you have rights according to some constitution.

"BEFORE I CALL U GUYS U HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT EXACTLY I DID WRONG LOL!"

[/ QUOTE ]

True... but I'm not bitching because I have legal recourse; I figured that since I make their business 6-8k a month they'd give a [censored] about retaining my business.

Dan

scrub 05-06-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys...

I didn't try to open a second skin and get a popup. I have one and only one Party skin, Empire. I use it for rakeback, and with the MGR I generate, I have no desire to open an account at a second skin and f that up. I didn't get a "we detected another skin" popup from Empire, I got a screen after I entered my Neteller account number and Secure ID from Paypro.

I didn't post because I'm gnoming and got caught, I have accounts on all six skins, or whatever. My intent was to show that they're screwing their 'best' customers (high MGR) who haven't done a damn thing wrong.

My frustration comes from the fact that Party/skins dance around the issues. If they want me to contact them, fine, but don't give me a "you've exceeded 15k monthly and/or 3k daily" popup when that's not true and pass it off as the reason I have to jump through hoops.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand this thread.

Do you see why?

scrub

Freudian 05-06-2005 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Man...people are freaking out all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, the sky is falling. WTF else are we supposed to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Duck and cover. Works every time.

DanS 05-06-2005 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys...

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see why?

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

No Mr. Sklansky, I don't. Please enlighten me. And then call me so we can get some goddamn sushi.

Dan

scrub 05-06-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys...

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you see why?

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

No Mr. Sklansky, I don't. Please enlighten me. And then call me so we can get some goddamn sushi.

Dan

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't post because I'm gnoming and got caught, I have accounts on all six skins, or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

This confuses me.

Let's get sushi.

scrub

jek187 05-06-2005 04:50 PM

Just for the record, I was trying to be sarcastic there. I figure a worse-case scenario is that my Empire account ends up closed, and I can't accumulate VIPs by their utterly brilliant square root formula. Somehow, I will find a way to carry-on.

Until reliable reports come in that players are losing their account balances, I'll be content to sit back and watch the show. I've never seen the sky fall before.

witeknite 05-06-2005 05:44 PM

I have. It's nothing fancy.

WiteKnite