Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Babe's Best Boyz for 2005 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=244166)

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 10:22 AM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005

Hi Mason,

Careful, now....I will call your bluff [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]. You and David are certainly in the "PG" category, but I never see either one of you. Now, if you would like to take up golf instead of tennis, you are welcome to play in the tournament this year. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] In fact, I would be honored to have you come. However, unlike Tommy, you must play from the Boyz tees.

You know where to find me, so if you want to get on the list for next year, you have plenty of time [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

LGPG

Babe [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Kurn, son of Mogh 05-03-2005 11:39 AM

Congrats, Barry. I can safely say that no matter how good my game gets, no matter what or how much I win, I will never make this list. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dominic 05-03-2005 12:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Dominic

The invited list for the golf tournament is very short. However, you are certainly welcome to join us and see if you can become a Best Boy (lol). The tournament this year is June 17th, and you can reach me via email at pokerbabe1 @ yahoo.com or via PM on this site. You can also find me Tues-sat at Mirage 20-40 game before 5pm.

Looking forward to meeting you soon.

LGPG

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the kind welcome, Babe...my girlfriend and I are really looking forward to starting our new life in Vegas...it'd be great to meet up with a few of you, so you'll definitely be hearing from me...although, I still want to finagle (how DO you spell that word, anyway?) an invitation into the golf tournament somehow...

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And as for a Best Boy designation....well, I'm sure I'd be flattered, but I'd have to insist on my moniker being "Best Man."

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

M2d 05-03-2005 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And as for a Best Boy designation....well, I'm sure I'd be flattered, but I'd have to insist on my moniker being "Best Man."

[/ QUOTE ]
"Babe's Best Boy" title pwns "Best Man" title every day and twice on sunday.

imported_Bahama Dave 05-03-2005 01:29 PM

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

jason brown 05-03-2005 03:25 PM

do i know you?

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 08:15 PM

Re: Babe\'s Best Boyz for 2005 to Bahama

Hi Former Best Boy Bahama Dave,

There is a chance you can restore your Best Boy status for next year if you ever appear at Mirage before 7pm. Of course, if we ever get in a game together again, I am sure you will never fold to my 3 bet heads up like Tommy did. Looks like you will need to take up golf or take up lunch if you want back on the list. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

LGPG (and you do)

PokerBabe(aka) 05-03-2005 08:18 PM

Re: do i know you?

Apparently, there are 2 Jason Browns, and you are not the one I was referring to (lol).

LGPG,

Vincent Lepore 05-03-2005 08:58 PM

Babe,

How come I never make the list. Not even honorable mention. What must I do to gain favor in the "Babe's" eyes. Please tell me! And what is this "Tommy" third? Is your admiration fading? I did find it amusing that a "pokerdick" would make a "babe's" list. Somehow that "fits"! Not even Honorable mention....

Vince (your wannabe list maker)

Vince

imported_Bahama Dave 05-03-2005 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Babe,

How come I never make the list.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince,

You have made the list multiple times. Please see my previous post for links to the 2002, 2003 and 2004 BBB Awards.

-BD