Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Where's the money KaneFu? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=243305)

GrekeHaus 05-01-2005 03:32 PM

Re: Where\'s the money KaneFu?

[ QUOTE ]
I dont get why he made that offer in the first place. Maybe he was drunk? Why/how did he think he woulc get out of paying it?

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I think he just wanted to make a thread and get a lot of responses. I'm pretty sure he never had any intention of paying out any of the money.

Also, I'm pretty sure by charity he meant "bet it all on red".

a500lbgorilla 05-01-2005 03:39 PM

No honor amung thieves.

Anal rape sounds fair. :P

maldini 05-01-2005 03:47 PM

he should be ostrasized by the 2+2 posting community.

not that that's the worst punishment ever, but seems appropriate. i dont post much but will certainly not read or respond to any posts from this person.

FishBurger 05-01-2005 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anal rape sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if Kane planned for that to happen all along?

Kane knew that who ever he stiffed in the Haiku competition would be pissed. It seems logical that a pissed person would suggest that whomever made him pissed be anally raped. Instead of admitting that he is gay, Kane can now say that "Yugo forced me to accept BigSteve's (loving, laughing, learning) cock into my anus." I think this was a brilliant scheme by Kane to satisfy his curiousity about rectal sex.

GrekeHaus 05-01-2005 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Anal rape sounds fair.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if Kane planned for that to happen all along?

Kane knew that who ever he stiffed in the Haiku competition would be pissed. It seems logical that a pissed person would suggest that whomever made him pissed be anally raped. Instead of admitting that he is gay, Kane can now say that "Yugo forced me to accept BigSteve's (loving, laughing, learning) cock into my anus." I think this was a brilliant scheme by Kane to satisfy his curiousity about rectal sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL.

Very well done sir. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

a500lbgorilla 05-01-2005 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Yugo forced me to accept BigSteve's (loving, laughing, learning) cock into my anus."

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

Macdaddy Warsaw 05-01-2005 06:58 PM

Curiosity: SATISFIED!

SackUp 05-01-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Yugo forced me to accept BigSteve's (loving, laughing, learning) cock into my anus."

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh

[/ QUOTE ]

I double that. well played. I love it anytime people throw in BigSteves catch phrase...it is sooo awful.

GrekeHaus 05-01-2005 08:13 PM

First off, if you want another example of Kane's lies, click here.

Second, I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce the official "Yugoslav Sympathy Haiku Contest". The contest will be open to all people, including Yugo himself.

The winner of this contest will recieve 17 cents, a paperclip, 3 dozen of my pubic hairs, a half eaten baja beef chalupa, and gonorrhea.

Here's the first entry:

He cut off his toe
Thought he would get two hundred
Where's the money Kane?

Matt Flynn 05-01-2005 08:15 PM

kane put an upper bound on the value of his word.