Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Breaking the Bad News in a Moment of Passion.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=231646)

IndieMatty 04-13-2005 01:11 PM

Re: Breaking the Bad News in a Moment of Passion....

[ QUOTE ]
Since Bison is not accepting PMs I will just leave it here. I don't feel like reposting in his thread since people are replying here, and I don't want to be flamed by everyone else for reposting it there so oh freakin' well, it is here to stay.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was really hoping the PMing Bison thing was a very clever joke.

Edge34 04-13-2005 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Dead, I love you!"

[/ QUOTE ]

NH sir.

Also, you could just let him have it, then put your hand over his mouth and tell him you have syphilis. You think its funny when someone shoots milk out their nose... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dangergirl 04-13-2005 01:14 PM

This clearly depends on several factors. Is she your regular? A friend? Or do you really not care if you ever see her again after this. After you take all of this into consideration then you can take action.

This is the very case for women. Giver her some pointers.

You really should tell her though, she needs help heh.

Beerfund 04-13-2005 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This clearly depends on several factors. Is she your regular? A friend? Or do you really not care if you ever see her again after this. After you take all of this into consideration then you can take action.

This is the very case for women. Giver her some pointers.

You really should tell her though, she needs help heh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you miss the whole point that she's a he? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

peachy 04-13-2005 01:23 PM

i expect guys to tell me if im not doing something they like...not in a hey B@*!@* wtf...but in a serious nice way...its the only way u get better...and if ur doing it u might as well be doing it how they like - otherwise its a waste of both ur times. Every guy is different and likes different things (although the general technique is the SAME) so some imput or guidance is good if done the right way and shouldnt be taken offensively if presented well

Dangergirl 04-13-2005 01:24 PM

In that case he's screwed.

Alobar 04-13-2005 01:28 PM

Thats why god gave your partner ears. So you've got a handle to grab onto while you retrain him.

Seriously tho, its not that hard, give verbal cues, Its like training a dog, lots of praise when what hes doing is working, and then when what he isnt doing is working, guide him towards what is (thats a nice way of saying grab his head and do it for him, heh).

Most people are all frigid and uppity when it comes hearing negative imput about their sexual talanets. Its alot lot like poker, EVERYONE thinks they are good, even the ones who really suck. So more than likely just telling the poor bastard that he sucks is just going to hurt his psychie.

But on a more serious note, how the [censored] can a guy give bad head?? Chicks I get, they have no idea what feels good for the man, but hasnt your partner ever gotten a blowjob before? Actually, that just makes me realize, the best advice is to give him a BJ like how youd want a BJ. Unless hes totally clueless he should catch on real fast.

PoBoy321 04-13-2005 01:30 PM

I swear to god, if there is never another thread on here about gay blowjobs, it'll be way too soon.

Sponger15SB 04-13-2005 01:33 PM

I'm just confused as to how a gay guy could give a bad BJ. Seems to me like they would give great head.

Sponger "the totally straight pimp who has sex with lots of chicks cause he is the man" 15sb

Sponger15SB 04-13-2005 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god, if there is never another thread on here about gay blowjobs, it'll be way too soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why did you edit "I swear to god" in there?