Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Poker on your mobile - real money now (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=230385)

The once and future king 04-12-2005 06:24 AM

Re: Poker on your mobile - real money now

Also, this is on a phone. God forbid someone might ring you.

Dariel86 04-12-2005 07:07 AM

heh, I would probably just play the smallest limits for fun, so it wouldn't matter if I disconnected now and then [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

KaBoom 04-12-2005 07:27 AM

On that same train trip I'd become an affiliate and look around for really bored people and sign them all up under me. Preferably 9. Then I'd gather them all around me and have us all sit at the same high stakes NL table and just wait around for the last sucker to sit down. Then we'd collude heavily and spend our earnings on beer and enjoy the rest of the trip. Hahaha!

But honestly, poker on a mobile is a great thing. Poker on airplanes would be even better.

grouchie 04-12-2005 07:44 AM

have you ever gone through a mouse or a keyboard because of a downswing when you get lots of suckouts and whatnot.

You'd have to be a winning player because I'm sure when your aces get cracked by a random hand rivering you for a pot, the phone could learn how to fly

VinnyTheFish 04-12-2005 07:47 AM

This was from a site that I use.
[ QUOTE ]
Our customers can now enjoy the many features of Internet betting on a variety of wireless platforms and devices currently available to consumers worldwide. We support the largest range of devices on the market today powered by Windows Mobile, PalmOS, Symbian OS, RIM including Java and browser based phones.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Do you use a PDA/Phone?
2) Do you like it?
3) Can you recommend a good 1?
4) What sites support PDA play?
5) Any other info is great!

(crosses in Sports)

I was looking more for sports play ... but i would like to see what you guys think?

crazy canuck 04-12-2005 08:43 AM

You'd have to be a winning player because I'm sure when your aces get cracked by a random hand rivering you for a pot, the phone could learn how to fly

Haha. That's the real genius of the idea. Phone sales are gonna skyrocket when poker players will keep smashing their phones.

VinnyTheFish 04-12-2005 10:31 AM

I think I have answered all my questions.

... from what I have researched, the treo 650 is the best that I see.

Has anyone seen a better one? I am looking to use a little Black Jack bonus money to buy one of these bad boys. I have verizon, & it looks like Verizon does not support the Treo yet. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I can wait until late may.

Verizon says it will be here soon.

one poster says: [ QUOTE ]
Our Verizon National Accounts rep promises them by the first of May ... by Verizon's record ... maybe Q3.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sporting tremendous wood!