Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Funny Paul Phillips article (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=229873)

Smoothcall 04-11-2005 05:23 AM

Re: Funny Paul Phillips article

I think it makes him like a real loser. He took the time to go through all this. We must be very important to him. He is a stalker. If he comes up to me in the bellagio i'm calling security. I hate crazed fans! Oh and how stupid will he now look that he went through all this and he is dead wrong. Btw dynasty we have played together. And i think introduced once. But you keep believing the dopes.

Daliman 04-11-2005 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it makes him like a real loser. He took the time to go through all this. We must be very important to him. He is a stalker. If he comes up to me in the bellagio i'm calling security. I hate crazed fans! Oh and how stupid will he now look that he went through all this and he is dead wrong. Btw dynasty we have played together. And i think introduced once. But you keep believing the dopes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny that the only 2 posters on 2+2 that use the word dope are Smoothcall and Vince Lepore.

What a sad existence you both(......) must lead.

riverflush 04-11-2005 11:08 AM

Ha ha. Mainstream mention of 2+2 drama over at pPlayer.

partygirluk 04-11-2005 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

jason_t 04-11-2005 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.

gumpzilla 04-11-2005 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The results of Paul's work is very amusing. It's probably more amusing that Paul went through the effort.

I think I like Paul more because of it. But, I don't think I should.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt the amount of effort involved was particularly high. Assembling that chart seems like the kind of thing that one could write a script to do in about 5 minutes. Search, show many more than 25 results on the page, take the resulting source, run your script, and done.

Smoothcall 04-11-2005 12:35 PM

Lol. this get better and better. I noticed it said he attempted to break the nigerian bank scam. Does that me he failed just like he failed here in his investigation whether we(me and vince) are the same peroson? Boy is he gonna look stupid! lol.

augie00 04-11-2005 12:43 PM

You guys realize that at this point he truly does not care that he looks ike an idiot, so it's pointless to berate him any further.

Daliman 04-11-2005 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol. this get better and better. I noticed it said he attempted to break the nigerian bank scam. Does that me he failed just like he failed here in his investigation whether we(me and vince) are the same peroson? Boy is he gonna look stupid! lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Failed"....riiiiigghhht.

The only people who believe you are NOT the same person are, well "you" and Vince.

I'd like to hear a blanket denial by "both" of you so Mat sklansky will then have reason to post the IP addresses "both" of you post from, since then you would be specifically lying to the board.

toots 04-11-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys realize that at this point he truly does not care that he looks ike an idiot, so it's pointless to berate him any further.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think any of us ever believed that he worries about looking like an idiot.