Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Is this story true "Fossilman" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=226491)

Boris 04-05-2005 11:46 PM

Re: Is this story true \"Fossilman\"

OK, OK, I'm guilty of some hyperbole in cyberspace. Please don't fart in my general direction.

AnyTwoCanLose 04-06-2005 12:05 AM

what a doofus!

Any one that "whispers" to someone in the middle of a hand has no class.

I suspect that if Raymer's play was more highly regarded it would have been a bigger deal.

ChrisCo 04-06-2005 01:17 AM

Re: what a doofus!

[ QUOTE ]
Any one that "whispers" to someone in the middle of a hand has no class.

I suspect that if Raymer's play was more highly regarded it would have been a bigger deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn trolls! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

MicroBob 04-06-2005 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you ask me the time and I turn my arse towards you and fart loudly, saying "It's time to clear the room" is more of what I would think constitutes highly inappropriate behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you agree to do this at my table if I paid you $10?
It's really important to me.
Thanks.

ismisus 04-06-2005 03:58 PM

same thing when you asked for an autograph from Daniel Negraunu DURING an important hand at ESPN Tourney of Champs. Got to fix that habit.

Rick Nebiolo 04-06-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
However, your general point, that I should avoid any appearance of impropriety, is well taken.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greg,

As a long time admirer or your play, posts, style, and personal integrity I'm glad you took this line.

Regards,

Rick

Sluss 04-06-2005 06:01 PM

Re: what a doofus!

[ QUOTE ]
User has been ignored

You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

KDawgCometh 04-06-2005 08:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"Highly inappropriate" seems a bit strong to me. If you ask me the time and I turn my arse towards you and fart loudly, saying "It's time to clear the room" is more of what I would think constitutes highly inappropriate behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO. If I ever play at the same table as you, I'm gonna have to ask you do say that. Of course I'd probably be busted out soon after from laughing so hard

bobbyi 04-07-2005 04:43 PM

I don't think I could fake the "shaking hands" tells and have it look convincing. Can anyone else do this?

betgo 04-07-2005 04:55 PM

I am a great Fossilman admirer, but why would you be telling someone a dirty joke while they are in the middle of a hand? If I was in the middle of a hand at a tournament, I wouldn't want to be disturbed.