Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What is the most you spent in one night at a strip joint? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=219859)

jakethebake 03-25-2005 01:24 PM

Re: What is the most you spent in one night at a strip joint?

[ QUOTE ]
Lap dances are just stupid. You're going to get that stimulated and not be able to get laid? Makes no sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of things are irrational. It doesn't make them less fun.

Rob Blackburn 03-25-2005 01:47 PM

When I saw this thread, I was thinking awesome there will be alot of stories with people blowing lots of cash at strip joints and I can share my story and not feel like a complete idiot.

But most of you have pretty tame numbers, so now I am embarassed to even admit to how much for fear of massive ridicule.

jakethebake 03-25-2005 01:50 PM

Location: Houston? Would this be where the large amounts of money were blown? I used to knwo some of those clubs pretty well.

Dominic 03-25-2005 02:15 PM

strip joints. I just don't get it.

While I like looking at naked chicks as much as the next guy - hell, even more so - why would I want to pay for the privilage of getting my co*k teased??

I mean, what's the point of getting all worked up if you can't TOUCH the naked female who's doin' the working, you get my drift?

And guys - I'm not bragging, it's just my lifestyle - I've worked with, dated and been friends with plenty of strippers - every single one of them - and I mean EVERY one - does not like you. Or respect you. Or thinks you are cool. They see you as a mark - a sucker.

And they will smile and coo and shake their fanny all night long to relieve you of what's in your wallet.

If I get the itch to look at some Poussey, well, that's what the internet's for. And it's free.

Unless you subscribe to my site. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

offTopic 03-25-2005 02:16 PM

$250

jakethebake 03-25-2005 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
strip joints. I just don't get it.

While I like looking at naked chicks as much as the next guy - hell, even more so - why would I want to pay for the privilage of getting my co*k teased??

I mean, what's the point of getting all worked up if you can't TOUCH the naked female who's doin' the working, you get my drift?

And guys - I'm not bragging, it's just my lifestyle - I've worked with, dated and been friends with plenty of strippers - every single one of them - and I mean EVERY one - does not like you. Or respect you. Or thinks you are cool. They see you as a mark - a sucker.

And they will smile and coo and shake their fanny all night long to relieve you of what's in your wallet.

If I get the itch to look at some Poussey, well, that's what the internet's for. And it's free.

Unless you subscribe to my site. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The don't touch rule does suck, but that all depends on location, which club, which girl, etc. I've dated a couple of strippers. They were just nice college girls. One I met in the club. The other I met in class. I'm not arguing that they're not after your money, but c'mon surely we all realize that. They're women. Of course they are. Strippers are just more abvious about it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jaym 03-25-2005 02:45 PM

$300.

SossMan 03-25-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The other I met in class....Strippers are just more abvious about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not english class, i assume

jakethebake 03-25-2005 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The other I met in class....Strippers are just more abvious about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not english class, i assume

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a problem with my sentence fragments? Actually I think was a history class.

astroglide 03-25-2005 02:50 PM

do the girls on the internet like or respect us? do they think we're cool? do you think they might be doing it for the money too? it's definitely worth $2-$3 to have a girl perfoming nude inches away from you for 10 minutes, and it's worth the cost of the drinks to go out with friends.

your newly expressed brand of elitism was already old with the vegas clubs thread. lame.