Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Saabpo results (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=204400)

AngryCola 03-01-2005 01:41 PM

Re: Saabpo results

Whoever made this site needs to come clean.
It's pretty damn funny.

sthief09 03-01-2005 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In fact, Q7 is SAABPO's favorite hand! Do you see why? If you do not, you're not ready for this eBook

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to add that line, it has to be a 2+2 er thats done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the little 2+2 logo with 4 + 4 = 8 on the botton of the thing kinda gave it away

kem 03-01-2005 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty damn funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that it was Owen Kavanagh.

jackdaniels 03-01-2005 02:17 PM

If you click on the link (Disclaimer) he has posted, you will see who created it. I suggest the guy post this as his sig (while interest is hot) - this is a cool way to steer free of polluting the site with self promotion (as you were doing before and stopped) - while still being able to "plug" your product. Heck, I would use you as my affiliate just for making me laugh that hard! Keep it up, this is great stuff.

spentrent 03-01-2005 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty damn funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is that it was Owen Kavanagh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sooooooomebody knows how to do a whois lookup [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

Guilty. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

scotty34 03-01-2005 02:34 PM

Here is a post claiming ownership of the saabpo creation

spentrent 03-01-2005 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you click on the link (Disclaimer) he has posted, you will see who created it. I suggest the guy post this as his sig (while interest is hot) - this is a cool way to steer free of polluting the site with self promotion (as you were doing before and stopped) - while still being able to "plug" your product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody has already complained about my use of a sig. I figure I'd rather not be a nuisance. Besides, viral marketing works better anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

[ QUOTE ]
Heck, I would use you as my affiliate just for making me laugh that hard! Keep it up, this is great stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

That a promise? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GuruCane 03-01-2005 02:46 PM

Absolutely hilarious. If you would have added testimonials from BrownThumb ("I may love P.O.T., but I put it down when I got Saabpo's ebook. It changed my preflop raising strategy 100%!") and supbro ("Bro, Saabpo may not have been all-county in 1995 bro, but his ebook changed my life bro. Anyone that messes with Saabpo messed with supbro--this means you Tedd Forrest bro! Supbro?", I might have died of a heart attack.

spentrent 03-01-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Absolutely hilarious. If you would have added testimonials from BrownThumb ("I may love P.O.T., but I put it down when I got Saabpo's ebook. It changed my preflop raising strategy 100%!") and supbro ("Bro, Saabpo may not have been all-county in 1995 bro, but his ebook changed my life bro. Anyone that messes with Saabpo messed with supbro--this means you Tedd Forrest bro! Supbro?", I might have died of a heart attack.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you've brought this up -- I was gonna ask you guys to make up funny testimonials for "PPSS" once word got out.

Any takers?

Edits to the chapters? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Rudbaeck 03-01-2005 03:45 PM

I loved the GNU reference myself.