Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   people with a lot of posts who play micro-limit (little content) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=194871)

thirddan 02-13-2005 06:22 AM

Re: people with a lot of posts who play micro-limit (little content)

when i hit my 1000th post i don't think i could have beaten the 3/6 at party, but now i can, and at 2500 posts i still haven't played a single hand of 5/10 at party (i like the 3/6 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])...post count doesn't mean dick...

Reef 02-13-2005 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
post count doesn't mean dick...

[/ QUOTE ]

Man.. TSC must be raging on the 100/200 at stars.

pyroponic 02-13-2005 07:14 AM

I think if you can't beat Party $3/6 with 1000 posts that's pretty pathetic, especially if you've been posting hand histories.

Hell I can beat Party $3/6 8-tables and I haven't even hit 100 posts yet.

Evan 02-13-2005 07:19 AM

You say what you think and then state a fact of little to no correlation. Why do you believe that not being able to beat 3/6 after 1,000 posts is pathetic? If its because you are in that situation than your reasoning is faulty at best.

scrub 02-13-2005 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You say what you think and then state a fact of little to no correlation. Why do you believe that not being able to beat 3/6 after 1,000 posts is pathetic? If its because you are in that situation than your reasoning is faulty at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, you're a really grumpy little man tonight...[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

scrub

helpmeout 02-13-2005 09:02 AM

Some people just like to spam these forums with worthless crap (lets have conversations in a thread instead of talking on IM) thats why you find a lot of micro and SS people with thousands of posts.

Others just dont have time to play enough poker to be able to move up so they post at work.

spamuell 02-13-2005 09:06 AM

I spent my bankroll because I have other priorities.

shadow29 02-13-2005 10:00 AM

I moved out of micros, but I still have a lot of my posts there. I like to help people who aren't that good yet. Is that bad?

driller 02-13-2005 11:48 AM

Good question, especially since in order to post 1000 times, you have to pass a test.

bdk3clash 02-13-2005 12:51 PM

"Some people just like to spam these forums with worthless crap (lets have conversations in a thread instead of talking on IM) thats why you find a lot of micro and SS people with thousands of posts."

(Raises hand)