Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=189939)

admiralfluff 02-04-2005 03:16 PM

Re: The-Matodor = Sophia = CinnamonWind

more evidence

I thought this was a strange quote to use.

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
more evidence

I thought this was a strange quote to use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, that struck me as an odd thing for a "guy" to say when I first read it: "I only date card players." That'd mean pretty slim pickin's if Matador was really a guy.

Of course, this was *before* I realized Matador was CW/S.

DISCLAIMER: No, this is *not* an issue about gender. We are merely pointing out flaws in Matador's "character," while simutaneously finding similarities with CW/S."

Funny how Matador makes 77 posts in 4 days, but yet to make another one since our little "discovery."

I love how it only took 4 days to figure out! Hahahahhaha. (Which points towards how uniquely obnoxious TM/S/CW really is.)

With love,

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:16 PM

I love how the fictitious winrate keeps fluctuating.

I'd really like to know how a player who cold-calls with K,6sooooted earns "4.2 BB/100" at $3/$6.

Oh ya, and has a "W$WSF: 40.00%".

(Links here and here to compare).

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:21 PM

Ahhh.... the notorious \"2nd Database\"

Remember how people always challenged CW/S's winrates... then CW/S would somehow pull a second set of data out of thin air to back up her results....

Here we go again ....

With love,

Adam

The-Matador 02-04-2005 04:22 PM

You also posted this on Small Stakes. My question is the same here: what the [censored] are you talking about?

As I said there, I can throw up a pic if you'd like. I'm a guy, a male attorney from Toronto.

Also, learn to spell "Matador" correctly.

sin808 02-04-2005 04:23 PM

Re: Ahhh.... the notorious \"2nd Database\"

quality detective work!

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:30 PM

Yet another ridiculously played .... *winning* hand from TM/S/CW

Here

My, my, what great "reads" this player has... And (s)he never seems to lose. I guess that's one way to sustain a 4.2 BB/100 winrate.

Adam

dealer_toe 02-04-2005 04:32 PM

Will it be a pic of Mike Madsen, or some random pic of a guy you found?

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember how people always challenged CW/S's winrates... then CW/S would somehow pull a second set of data out of thin air to back up her results....

Here we go again ....

With love,

Adam

[/ QUOTE ]

Another thing about that claim... does it strike anyone else as weird that someone who has played for "5 years" and makes "$50-60K per year" only has a database of 32,000 hands in all his/her playing experience??

(Let's not forget... that's "$50-$60K *tax free* in *Canada*" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

Adam

adamstewart 02-04-2005 04:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You also posted this on Small Stakes. My question is the same here: what the [censored] are you talking about?

As I said there, I can throw up a pic if you'd like. I'm a guy, a male attorney from Toronto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I don't give a #### if you're male, female, lawyer, student, from Toronto, ...whatever.

Point is, you're the same poster as CinnamonWind, Sophia (and very likely Lansing)...probably others.

In all seriousness - and I mean this sincerely - I think you have a psychological disease. Do you see why? I'll let others elabourate.

Adam