Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Should it be legal to torture a Liberal? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185986)

ACPlayer 01-29-2005 04:44 AM

You almost have it

Wake's post is done tongue in cheek ..... I think.

"tongue between his cheeks" and you've nailed it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Koller 01-29-2005 06:54 AM

Re: Should it be legal to torture a Liberal?

[ QUOTE ]
If it was a liberal that made a similar post the convervatives would be all over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Communist like vulturesrow would be all over it. Wake up vulturesrow and start living life, don't be like Breznev or comrade GWB. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

arod4276 01-29-2005 07:40 AM

Wake up call,, should it be legal to torture stupid, trashy, trailertrash rednecks lke yourself?

Cyrus 01-29-2005 09:59 AM

Aye

By suggesting that liberals should be tortured, you make it obvious that liberals are getting to you!

Not that I didn't know already but always gratifying to see confirmed.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

MMMMMM 01-29-2005 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It has no content and its offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything that's offensive has redeeming social value in this age of political correctness run amok.

Bez 01-29-2005 08:29 PM

Get a life. The OP was funny in its absurdity.

bholdr 01-29-2005 08:35 PM

your posts are torture enough.
[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Wake up CALL 01-29-2005 09:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wake up call,, should it be legal to torture stupid, trashy, trailertrash rednecks lke yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are capable, yes. I'm not exactly shivering in my boots. Want my address?

Wake up CALL 01-29-2005 09:50 PM

Re: Aye

[ QUOTE ]
By suggesting that liberals should be tortured, you make it obvious that liberals are getting to you!

Not that I didn't know already but always gratifying to see confirmed.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they are Cyrus. Have I ever indicated otherwise? You are the master of understatement. My exposing Liberals may make other people wary of their true intentions. Their actions can be more dangerous than a terrorist as they pose under the guise of trying to be helpful while stabbing you in the back and refusing to ever admit they are wrong.

Cyrus you are king of the Liberals and I fear you greatly, at least your dogma if not you personally.

Wake up CALL 01-29-2005 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No redemming social value and little integrity.

What part of that would you find funny if he was talking about you? I take being told that I have no integrity pretty serious, hard to make that funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

You choose to be a Liberal, I only pointed out the deficiencies of holding that political philosophy.