Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Jennicide: Welcome to OOT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=181757)

Beerfund 01-22-2005 11:18 PM

Re: Jennicide: Welcome to OOT

[ QUOTE ]

Gavin also said *I* was the better player of the two, I definitely disagree though. He's an amazing poker player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmmmmm I wonder why a guy would lie to a girl...... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[censored] 01-22-2005 11:40 PM

Are there pics available, do we know if she is hot? Or does it even matter?

Beerfund 01-22-2005 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She's slightly hotter than Rosie.

Alobar 01-23-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shes over hyped. Any half way decent looking girl who comes and posts on a message board full of sex crazed computer dorks, gets instantly revered. Its pretty lame. And usually the girl is of very low self esteem and just wants the attention, so she does lots of web cam pics of herself trying to look hot and or slutty.

Go take a 5 minute walk out in the real world and you'll see someone just as hot.

david050173 01-23-2005 12:18 AM

I think we need to add a tilt and Jennicide forums so we can consilidate all the threads on these 2 very important topics.

IronDragon1 01-23-2005 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we need to add a tilt and Jennicide forums so we can consilidate all the threads on these 2 very important topics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

But then where would the threads go if Jennicide ever appears on Tilt? You couldn't crosspost them all

david050173 01-23-2005 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

But then where would the threads go if Jennicide ever appears on Tilt? You couldn't crosspost them all

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the 2+2 servers could handle that much traffic so I am not sure if we should worry about it...

astroglide 01-23-2005 03:24 AM

i hope you guys realize that many (probably most) of us do not know who jennicide is or what any of these posts mean

[censored] 01-23-2005 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i hope you guys realize that many (probably most) of us do not know who jennicide is or what any of these posts mean

[/ QUOTE ]

Count me as one

TheRake 01-23-2005 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See Here