Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   What? Your not beating the game for 3BB/100 hands? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=149488)

Lost Wages 11-16-2004 10:21 AM

Re: What? Your not beating the game for 3BB/100 hands?

I notice that you didn't drag-up any old Majorkong posts [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].

Lost Wages

radek2166 11-16-2004 10:30 AM

Wonderful post Sarge.

Sarge85 11-16-2004 11:22 AM

You know his name did show up quite often. I was trying to figure out where I saw that name, then I remembered....

He's on one of my books.

Middle Limit Holdem

by Bob Ciaffone and Jim Brier

Sarge[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Sarge85 11-16-2004 11:25 AM

True - no MK, Clark or Dynasty. It looks like they were pretty much already beating the games.

One curious thing I did notice about Kong and Clarkmeister - they registered within a day of each other....

Think any emails or phone calls were made? - or did the Poker moons just align right in Sept 02?

Entity 11-16-2004 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
True - no MK, Clark or Dynasty. It looks like they were pretty much already beating the games.

One curious thing I did notice about Kong and Clarkmeister - they registered within a day of each other....

Think any emails or phone calls were made? - or did the Poker moons just align right in Sept 02?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the forums must've made some switchover or something on 09/02/2002, because most of the better, older posters registered on that date.

Rob

Sarge85 11-16-2004 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the forums must've made some switchover or something on 09/02/2002, because most of the better, older posters registered on that date.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

You may be on to something.

Prior to 9/1/02 or there abouts, everyone shows up as Anonymous for their name - but it's kind of odd, because if someone replies to a post - it will show the name of the poster they are replying to, instead of Anonymous.

Did that make any sense?

DesertCat 11-16-2004 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bison started at the micros – and like most of us – had some pretty basic questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

For the love of god Bison, raise those queens preflop!!!

Cerril 11-16-2004 06:42 PM

Great stuff!

By the way, why do people here use that tinyurl thing rather than the board's own URL Feature down below?

Sarge85 11-16-2004 07:02 PM

I'm a class a poker dork and write most of my longer posts in word and then cut and paste into 2+2.

It eaiser than cutting and pasting everything in to 2+2, then having to go back format the links.

private joker 11-16-2004 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a class a poker dork and write most of my longer posts in word and then cut and paste into 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a Class-A copy-editing dork, and it's a shame Word's spell-check doesn't catch all those mistakes you make. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Good thread, though.