Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   First Post (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=141363)

The Student 10-27-2004 09:04 PM

Re: First Post

Hey, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your posts in the future.

Congrats on your successful year so far and hope it continues,

ts-

Zinzan 10-27-2004 11:14 PM

Welcome David. What's your online handle? You probably won't have any trouble getting support in your tourneys, but you can always count on the 2+2 gang to come sweat ya at the final table(s) in Stars and Party. Just let us know where you'll be.

-Z

The4thFilm 10-27-2004 11:17 PM

Are you enrolled in college this semester?

deuces09 10-27-2004 11:48 PM

DW's PokerStars handle is RugDoctor

That said, am I the only skeptical one here? This is 1 post, no backing of identity, registered very recently

Oh well, maybe I'm wrong [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Zinzan 10-28-2004 12:39 AM

That's always a possibility, but as far as I know, we haven't really endured many impostors on this board. I assume the poker stars that post on here are the real deal until proven otherwise.

-Z

MrLob 10-28-2004 12:48 AM

Welcome. I really enjoyed watching your WSOP. Wish I would have been there at the end with you. I had the opportunity to play next to Marcel at a tourney at the Hard Rock the other day, and shared the great experience, al biet short, that you did. Look forward to seeing you posts.

Prime Time 10-28-2004 01:05 AM

Dave,
I met you at the world series this year.
Good luck on line and congrats on your recent B/M play.

DaveWilliams 10-28-2004 04:44 PM

Thanks for the welcome. YES I'm THE Dave WIlliams. He is I. Im sorry, I could not respond sooner, but I got busy last night with some school work. I'm taking 3 course (tues/thurs). My goal is to make those my study days, and that should leave the rest of the week open to poker, mostly online tourneys as I said before.

I want to make clear that the reason I have come to these forums is to improve my online MTT game. I'm not much interested to discuss personal issues about my past, or about other poker players. Feel free to fire away about certain hands that you have seen on TV or have heard about. Hence, this is why im posting here and not on the WPT forum.

My stars handle is RugDoctor. I'm still in the process of opening my PP account. I will let you know my handle when I do. THanks for the welcome and support. Later -DWilli

durron597 10-28-2004 04:54 PM

Okie doke.

Can you explain your thought process behind the 55 vs. AK hand with Josh Arieh when you checked in the dark?

Boris 10-28-2004 04:58 PM

Welcome to the board. My advice is do not mess with Dirtrancher on Pokerstars.