Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Which site do you play most? Not which site you like best (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=130288)

theghost 09-30-2004 02:43 PM

Re: Which site do you play most? Not which site you like best

[ QUOTE ]
I also have a higher hourly rate at both Stars and UB than I do at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hi Lori,

If you don't mind me asking, what game/stakes do you usually play?

jd

cornell2005 09-30-2004 02:47 PM

whos the other person that chose prima?

Lori 09-30-2004 02:47 PM

Hi Lori,

jd

$10-$30 sngs.

Edit: Im aware the rake is the same on party for these as elsewhere, but I do play ring too at times.

Lori

moondogg 09-30-2004 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who voted anything other than party, why?

I think it is generally accepted that party and skins have the most abundant supply of fish. So why play anywhere else? Can the slightly lower rakes or better software be that much of a factor? fish = +EV no?

SamJack

[/ QUOTE ]

Crypto: monthly bonuses = $36/hour ain't bad (4-tabling).

If you pick the right times, they are full of fish. If you pick the wrong times, then just the GBP tables are full of fish.

swami 09-30-2004 03:02 PM

What about Full Tilt, attaracting 1500 to 2000 players at night. Good NL games, not much fixed limit (which i don't play)

TimM 09-30-2004 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It is refreshing to hear someone doing better outside of Party. I thought I was the only wierdo where Party statistically isn't as profitable as my other fishing ponds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always did a bit better at Paradise than Party. But I play at Party because I could barely get enough games at the limits and times I want to play, and it will be worse when I want to move up.

Cleveland Guy 09-30-2004 03:22 PM

I found pokerroom first, so it's where I play. I have found plenty of fish in the pond, and the fact that most of you 2 +2 ers aren't there leaves the pond to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I also have an older computer, and can't download all the different softwares. Wife and I are buying a new one (with my poker winnings) so I will start bonus whoring soon.

I will miss having all my favorite fishes marked though [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ewile 09-30-2004 04:01 PM

The Crypto GBP tables are great! US players benifit from the weak players and the exchange rate!

dogsballs 09-30-2004 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Lori,

jd

$10-$30 sngs.

Edit: Im aware the rake is the same on party for these as elsewhere, but I do play ring too at times.

Lori

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the same. Stars been much better for me than party etc. I play mainly the 55 turbo SNG's and PLO games.
Maybe it's just to do with playing style.

StevieG 09-30-2004 06:34 PM

I play at Planet the most. The table selection is extremely limited. However, there are micro limits available, the players tend to be very friendly and rarely hostile, and still plenty loose.

The software is not great, but it is fast in my experience. Multitabling limited to two tables, but I don't even do that often.