Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   I Cleared the Impossible Party Pop-Up (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355525)

Drizztdj 10-13-2005 03:57 PM

Re: I Cleared the Impossible Party Pop-Up

According to mine I was to receive a hat in January 2005.

I'm still waiting [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

10-13-2005 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I got a hat without any notice at all. Maybe they sent yours to my address by mistake.

It's got my head grease on it now, though.

J_B 10-13-2005 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sykes 10-14-2005 06:51 PM

What is this impossible party pop-up?

twowords 10-14-2005 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. People keep talking about this is a 40x or 60x bonus, as if they made a deposit they're clearing. . . This is not a reload bonus.

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting an insanely low (less than 5%) rakeback on your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

AA suited 10-16-2005 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
winchips wrote:
the reloads are being credited right away.....the points bonus, on the other hand, will not be added until the last day of the promotion (which may be different on each persons acount - check your email or pop-up to know when that is)

[/ QUOTE ]

my understanding is that i wont get the $ till Nov 5th. (i too cleared the points bonus and nothing showed up in my acct.)

somapopper 10-16-2005 02:02 PM

Actually I computed my bonus to be about 4.5 cents a raked hand. This seems to me to be equivlent to 15-20% RB.

balkii 10-16-2005 02:31 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Actually I computed my bonus to be about 4.5 cents a raked hand. This seems to me to be equivlent to 15-20% RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

the bonus they offered me comes out to roughly the same amount. i'm trying to be optimistic though and think that were I a gold player i'd earn points twice as fast and that would end up being apretty sweet deal.

somapopper 10-16-2005 05:12 PM

I agree, at the very least, this might be an acceptable RB alternative for many high volume players. At this point I think it's worth waiting to see how the deal changes each month and the unclear mechanics of it, before we conclude that the deal is no good. Once party starts answering emails again, maybe this will be possible.