Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   2+2 IRC (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=246771)

Aytumious 05-06-2005 06:42 AM

Re: 2+2 IRC

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong.

"I'll let others elaborate."

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the clarification.

SpicyF 05-06-2005 06:43 AM

This is called "learning the hard way". It's a phase all new irc'ers go trough.

Aytumious 05-06-2005 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound like I'm trying to get into some secret fraternity or something. Should the discussion be strictly about poker, or what?

SpicyF 05-06-2005 06:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound like I'm trying to get into some secret fraternity or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send in your application.

mackthefork 05-06-2005 07:02 AM

Having been on there myself on one occassion and not being banned, I can happily say there is already enough pain in my life, without listening to the inane drivel spouted by a bunch of 17-21 year old kids. I'm happy to stick to the boards where I can at least pretend to myself that some of you guys have 2 brain cells to rub together, and maybe I can take some of what you say seriously again once the scars of IRC are finally healed. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mack

Aytumious 05-06-2005 07:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Having been on there myself on one occassion and not being banned, I can happily say there is already enough pain in my life, without listening to the inane drivel spouted by a bunch of 17-21 year old kids. I'm happy to stick to the boards where I can at least pretend to myself that some of you guys have 2 brain cells to rub together, and maybe I can take some of what you say seriously again once the scars of IRC are finally healed. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Given my experience, it hardly seems worth the trouble. I thought it might be a good way to do some socializing online. I originally thought I was booted by a 'hack' or someone playing a joke, but apparently it was the moderator. I feel like I just got banned from a 4th graders tree fort for unknowingly insulting his favorite comic book character. Extremely bizarre.

kurosh 05-06-2005 07:45 AM

Shrug, don't worry about it. People get banned there randomly all the time.

Aytumious 05-06-2005 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shrug, don't worry about it. People get banned there randomly all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I realize that now. I just thought since it was related to 2+2 rationality would be involved. I'm done with it so no worries.

drexah 05-06-2005 07:47 AM

it's too big as it is -.-

theredwave 05-06-2005 08:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I realize that now. I just thought since it was related to 2+2 rationality would be involved. I'm done with it so no worries.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty worthless, you're not missing anything.