Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'm retiring my favorite shirt.... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=331068)

Los Feliz Slim 09-06-2005 10:38 PM

Re: I\'m retiring my favorite shirt....

I've got several "retired" shirts in my closet. I could never wear them because they couldn't be washed again without falling apart. They just chill in the closet together and talk about the good `ol days.

jakethebake 09-06-2005 10:42 PM

for years i've referred to my favorite shirt as my "bread & butter" shirt. i have no idea why.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-06-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for years i've referred to my favorite shirt as my "bread & butter" shirt. i have no idea why.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're old.

lucas9000 09-06-2005 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You're old.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is the explanation for a lot of things about jake [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

youtalkfunny 09-07-2005 04:04 AM

I'm 38 years old.

There has never been a point in my life where I could fit into a shirt that I had worn 8 years prior.

youtalkfunny 09-07-2005 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 38 years old.

There has never been a point in my life where I could fit into a shirt that I had worn 8 months prior.

[/ QUOTE ]

FMP.

Jack of Arcades 09-07-2005 06:39 AM

My favorite shirt is inexplicably a lame target t-shirt with a weird design on the front that says "rock." I've been wearing it at least once a week for about a year now, I don't know how much longer it'll last, but I hope it makes it for at least 3 more years.

I've got a picture of me in the shirt (and with hair) with no scanner.

jakethebake 09-07-2005 08:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that is the explanation for a lot of things about jake [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did i end up as the old man of 00T anyway? I'm only 36. there plenty of 00ti0ts older than I am. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Los Feliz Slim 09-07-2005 08:46 AM

Age is a state of mind. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

ChipWrecked 09-07-2005 08:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did i end up as the old man of 00T anyway? I'm only 36. there plenty of 00ti0ts older than I am. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

We just don't have your visibility, brah. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]