Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Something interesting that happen today (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314800)

clownshoes 08-14-2005 07:11 AM

Re: Something interesting that happen today

Thats not all that interesting.

razor 08-14-2005 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I purchased 5 boxes of .223 ammo and 2 boxes of 7.62 x 39 ammo along with a canvas rifle tote bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

out of curiousity, how long would this amount of ammo last?

Le Communiste Canadien

HopeydaFish 08-14-2005 12:27 PM

Why didn't you prove her right by shooting her?

MelchyBeau 08-14-2005 12:31 PM

Just remember women and children first. Thier high pitched screams annoy me

melch

Zeno 08-14-2005 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
out of curiousity, how long would this amount of ammo last?

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny you should ask, I am going to the range in a few minutes. Five boxes of 20 rounds each = 100 rounds of .223. Forty rounds of 7.62 x 39. So a total of 140 rounds of ammo.

Since I just purchased the Mini-14 rifle, I will probably shoot at least 50 rounds today, to get a feel for the gun and see how well it shoots etc. Anytime I go to the range that is about the norm. I shoot at least twice (or weekly depending on other factors) a month because it is good practice and I like to target shoot and see myself impove in accuray at different distances. So the ammo I bought will last only about 2 weeks. See, that is why many people that shoot alot reload.

Got to go.

-Zeno

wacki 08-14-2005 02:09 PM

army surplus.

You can even get ballistic tips.

Phat Mack 08-14-2005 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At this very moment she is contemplating writing to her legislative representative that a law must be passed that only a certain amount of ammunition can be sold to any one person in a given day,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. You were buying jacketed rounds and she was simply wondering if you had some reason for complying with the Geneva convention.

ThaSaltCracka 08-15-2005 01:38 AM

bitter about the d-backs losing?

Zygote 08-15-2005 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Unfair you say - perhaps. But I think not. By the way, my statement to the woman was a vicious lie. As befitting a Misanthrope of good standing, I have been at war with the entire Human Race since I can remember. So lock your doors tonight. I am on the prowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is your war directed distinctly at mankind? Do you not hate or mistrust any other creatures or things?

Is this just self-hatred like a self-hating Jew or self-hating American or are you proposing a legitmate war against anything and everything?

TheCroShow 08-15-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Women's suffrage was a very bad move, ironically, for democracy and freedom.

[/ QUOTE ]

we need to end women's suffrage, it's been going on for too many years, END WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE!