Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Semi-Updated MTT Spreadsheet (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344844)

Exitonly 09-27-2005 10:26 PM

Re: Semi-Updated MTT Spreadsheet

You have to enter the data manually if that's what you're asking..

the cells with white background you need to enter yourself..

The date, time (optional, and i removed this collumn in mine), Site, Game, Buyin, Fee, R+A's (# of rebuy's and addons not $ spent), Prizepool, Entrants, Place, Hours, and $won.

It may sound like a lot to enter, but it takes like 20 seconds to type in the details for a tournament.

Everything else it should do on it's on..it'll fill in all the gray background cells, and the graphs will update themselves. I don't know why yours didnt.

stevepa 09-27-2005 10:32 PM

What if I have data for a bunch of tournaments I've played but not all the data for the white cells? I only have buy-in, entry fee and money won. If I enter those and then from now on, enter all data (# of players, place, etc.) will that cause any problems?

Steve

Exitonly 09-27-2005 10:39 PM

Hourly wage will be wrong, so obviously the average prizepool/entrants/finish etc will be wrong. Also FT%.

But ROI, ITM, Profit, and buyin (and $) per tournament will be good.

-----

And on a side note, when entering the site you play on, if i'ts Pokerstars, just use 'Stars'.. that way the TLB collumn will recognize that you're playing on stars and will show the points.

Sorry for those that don't play on stars, i'm interested in tracking my TLB thats why that collumn is there.

09-27-2005 10:50 PM

Nice work exit.

jwiles 09-27-2005 10:53 PM

thanks for putting in the work to make everyone elses' lives easier. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Exitonly 09-28-2005 03:04 PM

Got another IM for this last night, so gonna bump it up one more time to make sure everyone that wants it can see it.

09-28-2005 04:15 PM

This is great Thx!

Dirtsqrl77 11-04-2005 07:43 PM

BUMP...

Should we add this thread to the anthology??

EverettKings 11-04-2005 07:52 PM

Yo exit you're not accepting file transfer requests on AIM. Fix that in your preferences so I can steal your work.

Thanks man

Everett

Exitonly 11-04-2005 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yo exit you're not accepting file transfer requests on AIM. Fix that in your preferences so I can steal your work.

Thanks man

Everett

[/ QUOTE ]

whoops... just use the link, it's in the first reply