Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dear Subway Restaurants... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297626)

RunDownHouse 07-21-2005 05:56 PM

Re: Dear Subway Restaurants...

[ QUOTE ]
i liked how they casually mentioned he walked to subway to get his meal. I wonder how much of the weight loss was the subs, and how much was walking his fat ass approx 1 mile each way to get the sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

He walked about 10 feet. When he was at IU, he was incredibly, grotesquely obese. They put a Subway in about 10 feet from his front door. I believe that the McDonalds that he frequented more than once daily moved out of their current location or out of the student cafeteria or something like that as well, although I'm not positive.

Jared didn't start eating Subway because he was sick of being fat. He started because he was a fat, lazy waste and liked it that way. Only when he realized that he was losing tons of weight - that will happen when you replace 3 Quarter Pounders with one sub - did he decide to pursue a healthier lifestyle.

-Skeme- 07-21-2005 06:02 PM

The commercials don't really bother me. I really want a sub now, though.

meep_42 07-21-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i liked how they casually mentioned he walked to subway to get his meal. I wonder how much of the weight loss was the subs, and how much was walking his fat ass approx 1 mile each way to get the sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or that he was only eating like 1100 calories a day.

-d

Crveballin 07-21-2005 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one delicious Chipotle burrito

meep_42 07-21-2005 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-d

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one delicious Chipotle burrito

[/ QUOTE ]

And we have a dinner selection...

-d

TheCroShow 07-21-2005 07:09 PM

i wonder how much tang jared gets with the success he has had with subway, probably more successful than any of the haters! =p

MrFeelNothin 07-21-2005 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he walked a mile two to and from the store twice each day but the bigger factor is that he basically starved himself.

1 6" veggie for lunch

1 6" turkey for dinner

and a bag of low-fat chips with one of the meals, I don't remember which.

MrFeelNothin 07-21-2005 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quizno's > Subway

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as far as profitability goes.

Sorry bud, Subway is the most efficient fast-food restaurant and they are here for the long-haul.

Russ McGinley 07-21-2005 07:23 PM

I think it was proven that Jared has Aides which is why he lost so much weight.

Crveballin 07-21-2005 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quizno's > Subway

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as far as profitability goes.

Sorry bud, Subway is the most efficient fast-food restaurant and they are here for the long-haul.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as food is considered Quizno's is > Subway. For the price / health Subway is better. I take the more proactive approach and workout so I dont have to eat low fat foods inorder to stay healthy.