Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   So I am railbirding FieryJustice today... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=314502)

08-13-2005 06:08 PM

Re: So I am railbirding FieryJustice today...

So what happens if you call their mother a VERY dirty whore?

FieryJustice 08-13-2005 06:10 PM

...I just might try it next time...Some people are weird though. I guess their poker "skill" is all they have. if you insult that, you are insulting the only thing they have in the world. The funny thing is that i'm not even calling the players a fish. I'm saying that them drawing to a 3 outer is "fishing." People are funny. Fwiw, in another game on another table, one of the people at the table told me that i need to be nicer because lots of $215ers dont like me. I have been thinking about if for a while and I dont really think I should care if random people on the internet like me or not. i guess when I start winning wpt events next year, I just wont tell people my screen name. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

newfant 08-13-2005 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom reaches through the computer screen and slaps the offender across his face with her labia.

Freudian 08-13-2005 06:15 PM

Don't you have to have passed puberty to play in WPT events?

networkman 08-13-2005 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My mom reaches through the computer screen and slaps the offender across his face with her labia.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm such a child, I can't stop grinning [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Matt R. 08-13-2005 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't you have to have passed puberty to play in WPT events?

[/ QUOTE ]

He could still be of age. Maybe it's some type of hormone deficiency.

Myst 08-13-2005 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anytime someone draws to 2 outs and hits, they made a VERY nice fish...I wish i could make some nice fishes sometimes. As for keeping me off tilt, I dont go on tilt. It does somehow manage to piss off everyone at the table...call me crazy, but I like making lucksacks mad.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are a moron. An arrogant moron. If you are gonna be a professional, at least act like one at the table.

johnnybeef 08-13-2005 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i guess when I start winning wpt events next year, I just wont tell people my screen name.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be willing to make a hefty wager that this wont happen.