Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "There is NO ONE behind me!?!?" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357284)

STLantny 10-14-2005 12:00 AM

Re: \"There is NO ONE behind me!?!?\"

[ QUOTE ]
you know, just because a person makes a commical characterization of a person who is not of his wow race or gender, does not automatically make that person a racist or sexist.

We've all dealt with Shamiquas of our own and laughed about it - doesn't mean we have something against black people.

Of course, if I described someone I had encountered as "a real Jersey Guido," I bet not one of you would accuse me of being racist.

[/ QUOTE ]

My race is constantly persecuted...my nickname is actually guido...[censored] everyon thats not sicilian

TheBlueMonster 10-14-2005 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, if I described someone I had encountered as "a real Jersey Guido," I bet not one of you would accuse me of being racist.

[/ QUOTE ]
cause it's not a race, just a bunch of hair gel covered, wife beater and gold chain wearing, tools from the same state.

stabn 10-14-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't even think to look. What's the problem it is still being brought to you and delivered via your window right?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is being brought to my window but why do I have to pull up, it is not like there is a line of cars and besides this Taco Bell only has a one lane exit so I would have to pull out on the street to let the non existant car out that was not behind me.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Read my post.

JihadOnTheRiver 10-14-2005 12:02 AM

This is a good post because I've been to both of the Meridian TB's too many times, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I have an air horn that plays La Cucaracha in my 2000 Accord that I play everytime I go through the drive thru of a Taco Bell. Its so much more effective here in San Diego.

Jihad on Meridian. And Shequiffa or whatever the fvck her name is...
-JIHAD

Dominic 10-14-2005 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you know, just because a person makes a commical characterization of a person who is not of his wow race or gender, does not automatically make that person a racist or sexist.

We've all dealt with Shamiquas of our own and laughed about it - doesn't mean we have something against black people.

[/ QUOTE ]

My race is constantly persecuted...my nickname is actually guido...[censored] everyon thats not sicilian

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...I AM Jersey Guido!

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Talk2BigSteve 10-14-2005 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
damn, did your great grandparents live on a plantation?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, my entire family lives up north except for me, my mother, my sister who I do not speak with, and my nephew.

Dominic 10-14-2005 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
cause it's not a race, just a bunch of hair gel covered, wife beater and gold chain wearing, tools from the same state.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, i'm Italian and I just think the above post is hilarious.

sexdrugsmoney 10-14-2005 12:05 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
Last night at about 11:45 I pull up to Taco Bell to grab a bite before they close. The inside is closed and I am the only customer in the Drive-thru

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you weren't having gay sex that night.

Mexican food + gay sex = [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Talk2BigSteve 10-14-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a good post because I've been to both of the Meridian TB's too many times, and I know exactly what you're talking about. I have an air horn that plays La Cucaracha in my 2000 Accord that I play everytime I go through the drive thru of a Taco Bell. Its so much more effective here in San Diego.

Jihad on Meridian. And Shequiffa or whatever the fvck her name is...
-JIHAD

[/ QUOTE ]

So you know the one on 8th street that has only a one lane exit, where the hell did she want me to go when I pulled up, to the pawn shop across the street?

STLantny 10-14-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Last night at about 11:45 I pull up to Taco Bell to grab a bite before they close. The inside is closed and I am the only customer in the Drive-thru

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you weren't having gay sex that night.

Mexican food + gay sex = [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, because straight sex is SO MUCH BETTER when you are shooting out explosive diarreah