Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   YPN (Nutz Poker and many other skins) to go out of business (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=155483)

LLXC 12-01-2004 01:40 AM

Re: YPN (Nutz Poker and many other skins) to go out of business

Wow that was a crazy gamble by them and a very easy to clear offer. Wish I was there then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Instyle007 12-01-2004 01:49 AM

I find that really hard to believe. Anywhere on the net that can prove that claim?

Today's the first time I've ever heard of the site, and to be #2 and be non-existent almost, is something I can't understand.

Instyle007

GrannyMae 12-01-2004 01:51 AM

what are you questioning?

wanna know something? i think they MAY have been the first, but the games were private.

lorinda 12-01-2004 01:52 AM

Today's the first time I've ever heard of the site, and to be #2 and be non-existent almost, is something I can't understand

I can't vouch that it was the second site opened, but it was definitely around before stars and party, so it's old.

Lori

Pokeraddict 12-01-2004 10:26 AM

I have heard they were 2nd site on net for poker for years.

kdog 12-01-2004 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I find that really hard to believe. Anywhere on the net that can prove that claim?

Today's the first time I've ever heard of the site, and to be #2 and be non-existent almost, is something I can't understand.

[/ QUOTE ]
They were the second site opened. In fact up until their move to YPN they were still using the old Planet software.

The place is like a home game. Game starts around 7 or 8 Eastern, same few players who all know each other's games, people actually chat without berating anyone, etc. It can be a nice change of pace sometimes.

Oblomov 12-01-2004 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Instyle007

[/ QUOTE ]

Just look at how deep Planet has fallen.

naschburger2 12-01-2004 04:27 PM

Well I have played through pokerdreams on ypn and must say ciro always was a standup guy. I made money on the site and I kind of liked the software. I got a 100% bonus unfortunately they never had enough players to earn it. But, with enough players it would have been relatively easy to earn. Anyway I for one will miss the ypn network and I probably have downloaded and played at 35 different sites. I have withdrawn my money and as long as I receive it no harm done. I wish all the sites in the network good luck if they continue to exist. I played as nutcake.