Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Forum Changes (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368304)

StevieG 10-30-2005 01:16 PM

Re: Forum Changes

[ QUOTE ]
Instant Graemlins, Instant UBB Code, and Instant Font Color Don't work at present time. Life sucks, and then you type out the code by hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I posted a fix for this in OOT, and also mailed it to forum-master at twoplustwo

bozlax 10-30-2005 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, the forum list no longer displays the number of new posts in a thread, ugh. [This was alrady mentioned, but it needs to be said twice.]

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, no distinction is made in the post-list between posts in a thread that you have read vs. ones you haven't. [This also deserved a second mention, IMO.]

bozlax 10-30-2005 01:18 PM

We bitched to fast?

[ QUOTE ]
like no longer seeing how many replies are new

[/ QUOTE ]

This one appears to be fixed?

MrWookie47 10-30-2005 01:19 PM

I posted the link to your fix in the moderator forum. Hopefully it'll be seen. Also, it looks like they're now showing unread new threads as different from the total. Yay!

adsman 10-30-2005 01:21 PM

Re: We bitched to fast?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
like no longer seeing how many replies are new

[/ QUOTE ]

This one appears to be fixed?

[/ QUOTE ]

It appears so. God, I can't begin to tell you how much I want to write [censored] and [censored] and [censored] now.

Nfinity 10-30-2005 01:22 PM

"The search feature is now limited. If you search for something, you are blocked from doing another search for some number of minutes. Clicking on a user's name and selecting "Veiw all of this user's posts" counts as a search."

"Instant Graemlins, Instant UBB Code, and Instant Font Color Don't work at present time. Life sucks, and then you type out the code by hand."

Time it takes to do the digest when I am short on links = +8 hours

kapw7 10-30-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"The search feature is now limited. If you search for something, you are blocked from doing another search for some number of minutes. Clicking on a user's name and selecting "Veiw all of this user's posts" counts as a search."

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I have a suspicion that this restriction does not apply when you search for "Aff***s-R****k" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Seriously, this site makes tons of money from adverts. Why don't they use some to buy proper hardware/software?

Rev. Good Will 10-30-2005 01:55 PM

you not being green is so weird...

and the "Stock" avatars are cute

POKhER 10-30-2005 02:00 PM

Havent noticed any downsides yet, so currently happy with the changes.

Rev. Good Will 10-30-2005 02:08 PM

whoa! newer replies are on the top? thats not cool

EDIT - looks like I'll have to be one of the cool kids now and read in "flat" mode [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]