Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PartyMine update (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326375)

Tk79 09-04-2005 03:33 PM

Re: PartyMine update

[ QUOTE ]
so is party poker kosher with this program?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kosher

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ceremonially clean or blessed, according to Jewish law; -- applied to food, esp. to meat of animals slaughtered according to the requirements of Jewish law. Hence, designating a shop, store, house, etc., where such food is sold or used.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say no. But their stance on the program I dont know.

Luv2DriveTT 09-04-2005 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so is party poker kosher with this program?

[/ QUOTE ]

As Kosher as Christmas

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

ghcnoob 09-08-2005 08:32 PM

Am looking forward to the upgrade. simple question...Can you datamine, say, Party and Empire at the same time?

Tk79 09-08-2005 08:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am looking forward to the upgrade. simple question...Can you datamine, say, Party and Empire at the same time?

[/ QUOTE ]YES

Prod1gy 09-08-2005 09:41 PM

Yea you should be able to mine all 6 party skins at the same time. Of course PokerNOW would have to be done on another computer unless there is a way around that.

09-08-2005 10:29 PM

Sorry if this is a dumb/noob question, but when I tried to create an account at Empire, it said that it detected a party skin on my computer and wouldn't let me create an account. If I don't login, then I can't change my hand history settings and I can only open one table. Suggestions?

John

ghostface 09-09-2005 01:47 AM

search for the following

+empire +register -re:

search for posts newer than 1 year.

Mig 09-09-2005 04:48 PM

Considering the changes you planned to do...

- Would it be possible to have an auto-import button when we are datamining using 2 computers ? I would check that box on my main party mine and party would transfer the data every X minutes or at the end automatically ?

- Would it be possible to have a Exact number of players at a table ? This way when I want to join a new table I could use that option the table would open automatically for me and I could choose my seat.

- Would it be possible to datamine 2 level from the same client ? I would datamine the 10/20 5-6 players table and when all those table are opened I would datamine the 30/60 5-6 instead of having 2-3 skin idling during the periods with less trafic.

Thanks

sthief09 09-09-2005 06:14 PM

you need a clean computer

Prod1gy 09-09-2005 06:30 PM

Which version are you running. The last statement, unless I am misunderstanding, implies that you are running a old old version.