Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Is the Iraq Insurgency Beginning to Crack? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=220068)

MMMMMM 03-27-2005 08:57 AM

Re: And how about those North Korean spies in Mosul?

[ QUOTE ]

You guys believe that Syrian intelligence is behind the Iraqi insurgency? That they are any kind of serious factor in Iraq?? Whoa.

You guys are still out to lunch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cyrus I'd like to know on what basis you would claim that they are not a serious factor in Iraq. Granted they are not one of the largest factors (if they are a factor at all) but I don't believe you have any basis whatsoever for ruling out their involvement.

If anything it is likely they are involved in some way. And if they are involved in some way it is in a detrimental manner and I don't believe you could possibly know the extent of it.

BillUCF 03-27-2005 10:16 AM

Re: Is the Iraq Insurgency Beginning to Crack?

Solution to insurgent problem. Sent 3/4 of US military in Iraq westward. Don't stop until we see our Israeli friends. Have the Navy pick them up in the Med.

Cyrus 03-27-2005 12:32 PM

Or those Cuban spies in Tikrit ?

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to know on what basis you would claim that [the Syrians] are not a serious factor in Iraq.
Granted they are not one of the largest factors (if they are a factor at all) but I don't believe you have any basis whatsoever for ruling out their involvement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

This is why I posted about the North Koreans in Mosul.

Now, I hear there are Cuban spies in Tikrit and Chinese spies in Falujah! And I dare anyone to prove otherwise.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Cyrus 03-27-2005 12:43 PM

Bowlful

[ QUOTE ]
Solution to insurgent problem. Sent 3/4 of US military in Iraq westward. Don't stop until we see our Israeli friends. Have the Navy pick them up in the Med.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that, in most bars, the toughest-looking nuts are hollow inside. Could you corroborate this?

zaxx19 03-27-2005 04:56 PM

Re: Bowlful

I hear effete Liberal Europeans in France and elsewhere let the nazis into their country let the Nazis take anything in site, kill all dissidents and Jews while screwing their women.

DISCUSS

Felix_Nietsche 03-27-2005 06:45 PM

Re: Is the Iraq Insurgency Beginning to Crack?

"Solution to insurgent problem. Sent 3/4 of US military in Iraq westward. Don't stop until we see our Israeli friends. Have the Navy pick them up in the Med."
You forgot to add raping, pillaging, and making pyramid stacks of human skulls...
Since the USA troops will get accused of these attrocities, our troops might as well commit them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cyrus 03-28-2005 02:22 AM

You\'re looking for the brain damage thread

[ QUOTE ]
I hear effete Liberal Europeans in France and elsewhere let the nazis into their country let the Nazis take anything in site, kill all dissidents and Jews while screwing their women.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the nazis let into their country Liberal Europeans from France and elsewhere who took take anything in site, killed all dissidents and women while screwing the Jews.

I haven't heard anything about effete but I'll concede you're the expert.

jokerswild 03-28-2005 03:26 AM

for which crusade? 1096?

........a clarification would help matters.

Felix_Nietsche 03-28-2005 05:14 PM

Re: for which crusade? 1096?

"Purple fingered election". "Ba'athists", and the *LINK* in the original post make it pretty clear which time period I'm referring to....

Plus in the political forum, people rarely argue 1000 year old politics.