Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   trends at party poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=308397)

benfranklin 08-05-2005 12:55 PM

Re: trends at party poker

[ QUOTE ]
After getting ahead $20 or so in low limit he hits a wall.From that point on he feels he is a cinch loser.BUT.........if he leaves the game,logs off of Party,logs on again and plays,everything is back to normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I get about $20 ahead, I sit out, leave the room, change my clothes, mess up my hair, and put on sunglasses. Then I sit back down and speak in a German accent and use the mouse left-handed. That just confuses the hell out of Party, and I'm good to go for another $20-30.

zuluking 08-05-2005 12:57 PM

Silly me, I thought we'd get to 12 noon before one of these posts showed up today.

Uglyowl 08-05-2005 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't even bother leaving a message that Party is squeaky clean.BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

No message then

benfranklin 08-05-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

can i respond by saying your friend that plays LL is a goofball if he thinks a public company will tamper with the penny games?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trying to speak rationally with an idjit is like wrestling with a pig:

[ QUOTE ]
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig, you get dirty; and besides, the pig likes it." George Bernard Shaw

[/ QUOTE ]

jman220 08-05-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most players in the know have figured out that Party is not dealing random cards.I have a friend who says he has noticed another trend.After getting ahead $20 or so in low limit he hits a wall.From that point on he feels he is a cinch loser.BUT.........if he leaves the game,logs off of Party,logs on again and plays,everything is back to normal.Or at least as normal asit gets at Party.Anybody else notice this??????? Don't even bother leaving a message that Party is squeaky clean.BS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't worry, its not rigged, you and your friend just suck at poker. Nothing to be ashamed of, you're just with the other 92 percent of people who play.

Mister Z 08-05-2005 01:16 PM

I just felt the need to post in one of the dumbest threads in 2+2 history. I feel special.

jman220 08-05-2005 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just felt the need to post in one of the dumbest threads in 2+2 history. I feel special.

[/ QUOTE ]

You obviously haven't read enough 2+2 threads.

siccjay 08-05-2005 01:47 PM

Congrats. He figured it out.

He almost has the total winning pattern down other than sacrificing a virgin. Tell him you are available.

JoePro 08-05-2005 01:51 PM

You are right. I have noticed a trend with PartyPoker as well. You can be sure that, everyday, someone will create an account on 2+2 and make wild accusations about PartyPoker.

benfranklin 08-05-2005 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

He almost has the total winning pattern down other than sacrificing a virgin. Tell him you are available.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think a mental virgin counts.