Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   The Platinum Poker Club to be Blacklisted (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=147447)

GrannyMae 11-11-2004 05:58 PM

Re: The Platinum Poker Club to be Blacklisted

30 minutes ago i got an email where they are launching a big new bonus program.

these people need to pay you

jasonHoldEm 11-11-2004 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
30 minutes ago i got an email where they are launching a big new bonus program.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got the same email, I replied back and told them I wasn't playing at their site anymore because of the BW blacklisting. Maybe if enough people do that you can get your money.

GL,
J

morgant 11-11-2004 06:08 PM

this is exactly how my conversations went with them for about a week and a half when i was removing all my funds from there cause it smelled fishy. if you recall jek, i contacted you cause i had a bad vibe i wasnt going to get paid. and when i called their support to find where my cashout was, i was given, we are working on it, when i asked for any more information i was given that robotic answer till the man just hung up on me. I may be owed a little prop pay, if you are lucky enough to recieve any monies, its yours for the headache these unprofessional clowns have caused.

GrannyMae 11-11-2004 06:11 PM

Maybe if enough people do that you can get your money.

i had not even thought of that.

i just forwarded back the email and said "i hear you guys have not paid people you owe and i hear your site is not trustwortrhy. either pay your debts or don't spam me anymore"

you are right jason, everyone should tell them to FO

jek187 11-11-2004 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I may be owed a little prop pay, if you are lucky enough to recieve any monies, its yours for the headache these unprofessional clowns have caused.

[/ QUOTE ]

This concerns me, as I thought all the props were taken care of up to October 1st (when PPP pulled out.) The last correspondence I have from you is October 2nd, where you say you got paid. If you're still owed money, let me know the details, and I'll get it put right one way or the other.

Randy_Refeld 11-11-2004 06:31 PM

I just sent a similiar note to their support. This bonus looks like either an attempt to get cash coming in to pay bills or the decision has been made to close down and they want more cash on hand to get something for their "work."

RR

GrannyMae 11-11-2004 07:25 PM

This bonus looks like either an attempt to get cash coming in to pay bills or the decision has been made to close down and they want more cash on hand to get something for their "work."

agreed. and neither scenario is encouraging.

VinnyTheFish 11-11-2004 07:40 PM

Shame. Platinum is the only site that sent me a free t-shirt. Actually, they sent me two.

Oh well!

wolfie_cr 11-11-2004 08:25 PM

Just in case keep in mind that the Platinum Poker Network (platinumpoker.com) is DIFFERENT to the http://www.theplatinumpokerclub.com/ which is the site that jek is complaining about.

Synergistic Explosions 11-11-2004 08:28 PM

The site was A-1 in the beginning months with all those great point buy in free rolls. They had it going on until they decided to go in a different direction three months in. If they would of stuck with their initial plan three more months they would have had a nice site going on by now.