Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   JCCC for me (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=299020)

jason_t 07-23-2005 07:21 PM

Re: JCCC for me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This begs the question...

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what this phrase means. Although you are most probably a hit at slumber parties, we find your diction sorely lacking.

Please discontinue the use of tricky phrases and/or big words. You may also wish to rethink metaphors. Analogies are out of the question.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice catch Phraseology Nazi. That's one of the most commonly misused terms on this board. However, your gimmick account sucks.

Sponger15SB 07-23-2005 07:22 PM

Your screen name begs the question, what is phraseology?

gr8vertical 07-23-2005 07:24 PM

I understood the JCCC but then again, I live in Lawrence [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Klepton 07-23-2005 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what this phrase means. Although you are most probably a hit at slumber parties, we find your diction sorely lacking.

Please discontinue the use of tricky phrases and/or big words. You may also wish to rethink metaphors. Analogies are out of the question.

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have just hijacked this thread, becasue instead of people welcoming spaceman back, they're just gonna talk about how horrible your gimmick account is.

this begs the question - wtf were you thinking?

"spaceman"Bryce 07-23-2005 07:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once saw a guy in a $55 SNG with the name Spacemanbryc

Best. Name. Ever.

Glad that you're back.

[/ QUOTE ]

That wasn't me in the sng by the way.

"spaceman"Bryce 07-23-2005 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you have just hijacked this thread, becasue instead of people welcoming spaceman back, they're just gonna talk about how horrible your gimmick account is.

this begs the question - wtf were you thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

dont welcome me back too much.I have a job, im going to school pretty soon, and due to a loophole i am still on my dads health insurance which means that my mom wants me to go to therapy and i am going because I am attracted to my therapist.I normally screw up stuff so i have to try hard to keep all those things going.

jakethebake 07-23-2005 07:43 PM

good to have you back even for a limited engagement, brother. you've been missed.

wacki 07-23-2005 07:44 PM

El Diablo is going to bust a nut when he sees this.

SpearsBritney 07-23-2005 07:45 PM

Welcome back Spaceman. Hope your summer's been good. What sort of work are you doing?

istewart 07-23-2005 07:51 PM

Very nice account.

Welcome back Bryce.