Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Adam Morrison (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=395698)

PokerFink 12-10-2005 08:28 PM

Re: Adam Morrison

How can he be the best player in college basketball on the same day that Reddick drops 41 on the #2 team in the land?

DontRaisePlz 12-10-2005 08:34 PM

How could Redick be the best player when he isn't even the most important player on his own team?

MCS 12-10-2005 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's as good as everyone else seems to. I think he's one of the top five, but not number one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who do you think is better?

[/ QUOTE ]

Shelden Williams and JJ ReDICK for sure. I hate dook.

I haven't seen Rudy Gay play very much this year. LaMarcus Aldridge might be better too, but there haven't been that many games. Daniel Gibson might be better as the season progresses.

Right now I guess I'd rank Morrison third. #1 among diabetics though. (On a serious note, I'm amazed that he plays so well while dealing with that.)

IggyWH 12-10-2005 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(On a serious note, I'm amazed that he plays so well while dealing with that.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Can someone clue me in on what the big deal is? I have friends who are diabetics that take shots who have no "restrictions". They just piss a lot when drinking a lot of alcohol because of the sugar.

ononimo 12-10-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
TV bobbleheads [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] goofy looking white guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

they're on the never-ending search for the "next Christian Laettner"

Victor 12-10-2005 10:07 PM

the dicksucking from the announcers was the most idiotic thing ive heard in awhile.

dude threw up a prayer and got lucky. cmon.

12-10-2005 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the dicksucking from the announcers was the most idiotic thing ive heard in awhile.

dude threw up a prayer and got lucky. cmon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the announcers all say he's the best player in the nation because he hit a hail mary. It has to be that because it certainly couldn't have anything to do with him leading the nation averaging 29 ppg against one of the toughest schedules in the nation. It couldn't possibly be that, now could it?

MEbenhoe 12-10-2005 11:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Right now I guess I'd rank Morrison third. #1 among diabetics though. (On a serious note, I'm amazed that he plays so well while dealing with that.)

[/ QUOTE ]

My dad has had diabetes since he was like 3 years old, the type where you're basically born with it, not the one you get because you're unhealthy and overweight. This is obviously the type Morrison has too, and while it can be a pain, it doesn't restrict athletic ability at all.

MEbenhoe 12-10-2005 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How can he be the best player in college basketball on the same day that Reddick drops 41 on the #2 team in the land?

[/ QUOTE ]

you beat me to it. It remains to be seen whether Redick will ever be an effective player at the NBA level, but as far as College Basketball goes, there isnt a better player out there this year.

MyTurn2Raise 12-10-2005 11:32 PM

Dee Brown

I'm biased