Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A puzzle, for the sexiest woman alive! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=252132)

GimmickAccount 05-14-2005 12:49 PM

Re: A puzzle, for the sexiest woman alive!

In the future, please remember to log out of your gimmick account before posting a new thread that is irrelevant to your mission.

Thank you,
Gimmick Account

DeadIsARetard 05-14-2005 12:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the future, please remember to log out of your gimmick account before posting a new thread that is irrelevant to your mission.

Thank you,
Gimmick Account

[/ QUOTE ]

I was contemplating making this my OOT account, and using my regular account for the poker forums.

But, since it was suggested that I not use it too often, I will not fail you again.

Dead 05-14-2005 03:28 PM

Jason_T is such a dumbass.

tbach24 05-14-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He seems like a smart guy to me. I also really doubt this is him, because he seemed p.o'ed at me when I had that avatar/loc you didn't see/like.

partygirluk 05-14-2005 03:35 PM

Lets not get into this. It is a "cunning plan" by Dead. He is going to say "xxx is such a retard", then when it is shown that this is not "xxx" he'll say "yyy is such a retard" and so on.

tbach24 05-14-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets not get into this. It is a "cunning plan" by Dead. He is going to say "xxx is such a retard", then when it is shown that this is not "xxx" he'll say "yyy is such a retard" and so on.

[/ QUOTE ]

You and your algebra are too intelligent for my simple mind.

mostsmooth 05-14-2005 03:42 PM

pamela anderson
just a guess

Dead 05-14-2005 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He seems like a smart guy to me. I also really doubt this is him, because he seemed p.o'ed at me when I had that avatar/loc you didn't see/like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it was bigoted. But Jason_T is the one who started calling me a retard, so I suspect that it is him.

tbach24 05-14-2005 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it was bigoted. But Jason_T is the one who started calling me a retard, so I suspect that it is him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at the location of DiaR, it wouldn't be jason because of that. He wouldn't say "wow, over the top" to my location, and then throw out beastiality stuff.

DeadIsARetard 05-14-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But Jason_T is the one who started calling me a retard, so I suspect that it is him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will state this, with 100% honesty: I am not Jason_t.

-DiaR