Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How Many OOTites have been in a fight? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=247551)

manpower 05-07-2005 02:27 PM

Re: How Many OOTites have been in a fight?

I said 'no'. I have gotten in a few altercations / shoving matches, but we never went to fisticuffs.

Jack of Arcades 05-07-2005 02:53 PM

I turned 18 six months ago.

wacki 05-07-2005 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ages 18-26, probably like 5-7. i am pretty easy to get along with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, but a lot of people would consider this a huge contradiction. Especially those who have never been in a fight. Be careful how you present this argument.

Blarg 05-07-2005 03:00 PM

Heheh.

Boy: Are you a virgin?
Girl: Pretty much.

ThaSaltCracka 05-07-2005 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ages 18-26, probably like 5-7. i am pretty easy to get along with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, but a lot of people would consider this a huge contradiction. Especially those who have never been in a fight. Be careful how you present this argument.

[/ QUOTE ]I would agree, I have been in one fight since I was 18( I was drunk too) and I consider myself pretty easy to get a long with. In fact, I hate fighting.

sublime 05-07-2005 03:03 PM

i hear ya. anybody who has ever met can attest to thye fact that fighting is the last thing on my mind. i suppose when you factor in my backround, 5-7 in 8 years is a small amount. now that i think of it, its gotta be 5 and not 7.

LSUfan1 05-07-2005 03:06 PM

I was in the Navy for a while, and my best friends were both Gold Gloves from New York state, so I didn't tend to fight much. A couple of guys got in my face, and neither time did I get to throw a punch. Had really good ring side seats for a few fights though! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

2005 05-07-2005 04:02 PM

I've never been in a fight... generally people aren't smart enough to realize when I'm making fun of them.

mmbt0ne 05-07-2005 04:13 PM

I've never fought. In fact, I've never even been with someone involved in a fight. Maybe I'm just lucky.

deacsoft 05-07-2005 04:14 PM

I've had 2 altercations. Not sure since I beat the carp out of them each time and was never touched if it can be considered a fight. I'm a very tolerant person. The old "lover not a fighter" would describe me well. I always look to avoid confrontation when possible. These 2 incidents were unavoidable eventhough I was pushed far beyond the limits of normal temprament before I went mid-evil. I'm not a big guy, not overly intimidating but I must know how to scrap or have just been very lucky.
Victories
deacsoft: 4 (lifetime) others: 0

I've never even had to take a punch and I hope I never do. For that matter, I hope I never have throw another one either.