Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=298342)

07-22-2005 03:39 PM

Re: Nazism? Abuse of power on the WPT Forum!

I play poker all day. I have nothing better to do.

Joseph Busti 07-22-2005 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
because Smoothcall is a friend of mine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This explains so much.

Vincent Lepore 07-22-2005 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As much as an ass I may or may not think you are sir, you are correct..

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct on both accounts I am an Ass and I am correct. Dynasty is not 2 + 2. He is a forum moderator. He abused his power for PERSONAL reason. The thread in which he trumped up his reason for banning Smoothcall was an OFF TOPIC thread. A thread type he vehemently refuses to allow on the forum!

If you look at the Griffin thread you will notice that Angrycola makes numerous replies. Yet he is not banned for Trolling.

Dynasty used his power for his own personal reasons to get get rid of someone that sees him for what he really is. A wannabe dictator. This is not the Dynasty forum. Or maybe it is.

Vince

Dynasty 07-22-2005 04:08 PM

Against my better judgement, I'll respond.

I don't dislike Smoothcall. I have never met him. Though, I do dislike the way he trolls the WPT forum (and the MTT forum based on a recently locked thread of his).

His two day suspension was entire justified, especially since he was given a very clear warning about it just yesterday.

Your "nazi" rantings just make you look ridiculous. I hope people see it for what it is.

CCx 07-22-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Smoothcall is my other personality

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Vincent Lepore 07-22-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't dislike Smoothcall... Though, I do dislike the way he trolls the WPT forum (and the MTT forum

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this meally mouth reply? Try being honest. You banned him for asking why this Dumb griffin Post was o.k. and not locked. How can you ban a guy for replying to a non appropriate thread? Are you a nutcase. You are the one that is ridiculous. His two day suspension was justified? To who? To you, thats who? Who in the hell are you to throw a person off of the 2 + 2 forum? Did you discuss this with the hosts? You are a Nazi and don't kid yourself by claiming some kind of justification. You looked for a reason and found a reason to ban him and you used it. You warned him about getting into flame wars. Then you banned him for challenging you in that dumb thread. He was insulted by a number of posters in that thread including Angrycola. They also were warned not to get into flame wars. Yet they still are allowed here. That is the truth and you know it.

Vince

betgo 07-22-2005 04:18 PM

I think some of what Dynasty has been doing is necessary and good. The WPT forum is a lot more usuable now than it was before with all the idiotic and obnoxius posts.

However, I think Dynasty has gone too far. During the WSOP ME you would expect that there would be discussion of the action on the WPT forum. However, all discussion was limited to one daily thread. This thread became clogged with hundreds of posts. It was impossible to have discussions of specific issues and events in it.

I am prejudiced, because I had my own run in with Dynasty yesterday. I posted one topic asking for stories about name pros at the WSOP and another asking for stories about Tiffany Willamson. I get PM from Dynasty telling me to stop posting duplicate threads. I reply that I don't see that they are duplicate threads. Dynasty says that the whole forum was about name pros and I shouldn't post a thread on it. I am not clear if he objects to the separate threads (I didn't know that Tiffany Williamson was a name pro) or to posting the topics at all or both. The one on Tiffany Williamson was deleted; the one on name pros got a lot of interesting stories. Dynasty says that I have done this before. Evidently he is refering to a thread I tried to post on a specific topic during the WSOP.

I have a lot of posts on various forums and I have never had problems with the moderator. There are clearly a lot of garbage posts/posters on the WPT forum. However, Dynasty seems to be harassing legitimate posters as well.

I gather we can discuss these issues on this forum. I tried to post about this on the WPT forum and it was immediately deleted. While Dynasty probably had some reason to take action with respect to Smoothcall/Vince, the title of this post is not entirely inacurate.

Vincent Lepore 07-22-2005 04:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Smoothcall is my other personality

[/ QUOTE ]

See how this works on this forum. We have a poster that insults me. Calls me a liar. Says I lie about not being Smoothcall. In fact he says that Matt Sklansky is a liar for saying Smoothcall and I are different individuals. But is he banned? No? Why? Another Dynasty buddy maybe? Or maybe it's Augie who diseregarded his banning and signed on under a pseudonym. Smoothcall wouldn't do that. He's honest.

Vince

RunDownHouse 07-22-2005 04:25 PM

EDIT: If Mat has done the whole IP thing, I guess I'm wrong and Vince is not smoothcall.

B Dids 07-22-2005 04:26 PM

deleted in the name of not getting involved in stupid arguments