Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread*** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=142140)

ezinestein 10-30-2004 01:03 PM

Trustworthy 2+2 affiliate...

Hi,

I'm also interested in Rakeback at Empire and perhaps a few other places. A couple of people have said that it's important to find a trustworthy 2+2 affiliate.

Could a few of you please recommend the trustworthy either in this thread or by PM.

Thanks a lot!

Kindly,
ezinetstein

PS - I've heard good things about 1800gambler and morgant. Any comments on these two guys are welcome too. Thanks!

melnik 10-30-2004 01:18 PM

Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread*** *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Overdrive 10-30-2004 01:29 PM

Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

Gus Hansen's new site which just recently opened offers 50% rake rebate to all players. You get paid weekly, and you don't have to worry about your affiliate disappearing, which happens every now and then. It will be interesting to see how much traffic and momentum they can get going...

GrannyMae 10-30-2004 01:32 PM

Re: ***The Official Rake Rebate Thread***

what is it about their requests that you PM them that you can't understand? is it just disrespect to the forum, or are you stupid?

if i were looking for a rakeback and asked for a PM, i would NEVER use a dikhead that thumbed his nose at the rules. it would indicate that you may be trouble on payday as well.

melnik 10-30-2004 01:36 PM

easy tiger, as you can see from my post total im quiet new here and wasnt aware that was an infringement. apologies. there is also a plite way of doing things dude. i suggest you take a freindly approach in enforing the rules.

cheers

melnik 10-30-2004 01:38 PM

Re: Pokerchamps offers 50% rakeback

it seems quite busy actually for the first 2 days, i built up a roll playing those freerolls there. agreed on the 50% although hitting 30% seems more reasonable to me. it will be interesting to see this site develop

CWsports 10-30-2004 01:50 PM

Intertops/Eurobet Rakeback Needed

I'm interested in rakeback at Intertops and Eurobet only. I play about 10,000 hands of $1/$2 a month and plan on increasing this to about 15,000 very soon. Please PM me with serious offers only.

bmetz 10-30-2004 01:52 PM

Re: I\'m looking for a rake deal too...

There are plenty of rake rebate affiliates out there. Just do a search on google for "<Insert Poker Room Here> Rake Rebate". You'll find several well-established poker sites that kick back rake to people that signup through them. There are also offers listed here in the classifieds section, and a couple of 2+2 advertisers (see the flashing banners all around) offer rebate incentives.

The one poker room that you probably won't find any websites pushing a rake rebate for is Party Poker - it's strictly against their affiliate TOS, and from what I've read on RGP, they're not too shy about banning affiliates that offer rakeback deals at Party.

However, these types of programs are available at Empire, UB, Absolute, a couple of the Prima skins, and Interops.

Anyway, hope this helps - good luck.

Jeffro 10-31-2004 09:44 PM

**bump**

AdamL 10-31-2004 11:24 PM

Any 2+2 affiliates that can help me get a great rake rebate deal on Empire/Party, please PM me.

I play quite a bit of 3/6...