Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Pacific Poker Blows!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376128)

DuggleBogey 11-12-2005 01:53 AM

Re: Pacific Poker Blows!!!

People who say Pacific Poker sucks...

Just don't get it.

neorab 11-12-2005 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
People who say Pacific Poker sucks...
Just don't get it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or maybe they do and are "spreading the word."

11-13-2005 06:44 PM

Trust me, Pacific does suck! The plethora of fish don't compensate for the crappy software and rake. The same fish can be found at Party and Stars.

Adam22 11-13-2005 06:53 PM

don't they only allow one table at a time?

bblock99 11-15-2005 12:09 AM

Yes, and once you're on a table, you can't get on the waitlist for other tables.

11-15-2005 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The same fish can be found at Party and Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find the same fish but you won't find better tables. The fish to TAG ratio is far better at pacific then any other site. The fact that you can only play 1 table at a time is why. You have TAG's playing 8 tables at stars and party. They can only hit up 1 table at pacific. This makes an enormous difference in the quality of the games. There are no good players watering down the skill level of the tables. It should not be considered a con, but a pro, that you can only play a single table. Especially because you can always have PP or stars open anyways. Everything else about them sucks, but they have the easiest games on the planet.

mackthefork 11-15-2005 05:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I love Pacific. It is my favorite site. I think dealing w/ the crappy softare is the price to pay for a the fish farm.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newb, Pacific is a rock garden, Absolute is the place to be for loose games.

Mack

mackthefork 11-15-2005 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The same fish can be found at Party and Stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can find the same fish but you won't find better tables. The fish to TAG ratio is far better at pacific then any other site. The fact that you can only play 1 table at a time is why. You have TAG's playing 8 tables at stars and party. They can only hit up 1 table at pacific. This makes an enormous difference in the quality of the games. There are no good players watering down the skill level of the tables. It should not be considered a con, but a pro, that you can only play a single table. Especially because you can always have PP or stars open anyways. Everything else about them sucks, but they have the easiest games on the planet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pacific players are the tightest on the internet, you should try playing on Empire, some of the most loose passive players in the world play there 24/7.

Mack