Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   $22: SB, Bubble, 2x minraises, and we have TT (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401741)

GtrHtr 12-20-2005 02:33 AM

Re: $22: SB, Bubble, 2x minraises, and we have TT

[ QUOTE ]
All depends on what players you're playing with. I'm used to playing 200's on Inter with mostly non-sng adapted players, so it works well. Put together an SNG of 2+2ers, and my game is no good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I need to move up.

redrooski24 12-20-2005 04:49 AM

stop n go looks best here to me, push any non A flop. You're probably getting called in both spots if you push, which you don't want.

12-20-2005 06:11 AM

i would never play stop and go here

if you call the minraise you are left with 480 chips and a 1050 chips pot.
i think you wont get FE by most players if they catch anything. (pair or draw)

so push or fold would be a much better play

sometimes i would push (playing for first)
somtimes i would fold(survive)

runner4life7 12-20-2005 06:32 AM

Wow, this is a tough one, I think I push but I dont feel too great about it. I can see reason for folding too though because after calling the guy has 1000 and the other small stack is BB so a fold might not be bad because you arent going to be sitting good when they both call you. Im really torn sorry for rambling.

12-20-2005 06:42 AM

im pushing with only 5 times the big blind.
there is no FE here tho.
i think it nice to see some action when u have a strong hand

GtrHtr 12-20-2005 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, this is a tough one, I think I push but I dont feel too great about it. I can see reason for folding too though because after calling the guy has 1000 and the other small stack is BB so a fold might not be bad because you arent going to be sitting good when they both call you. Im really torn sorry for rambling.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a tough hand. Clearly, Scuba is correct IF this is a push, I'd want seat 2 to call, not seat 3.

pergesu 12-20-2005 11:40 AM

Dude was this against me? I swear I remember a hand almost exactly like this yesterday.

Just to reiterate what's been said, tough situation. I'm not sure it matters a whole lot what you do here, honestly. Not saying that it's not important to think about, because it most certainly is, I just don't know that there's a huge difference EV-wise. Surely someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I would lean towards pushing here...mainly because there's a chance I could take down the pot right now..

[censored], I don't know anymore. If you push they both might very well call and then you're up against probably like 3 overcards which is quite bad. Fold and push the next hand I guess?

GtrHtr 12-20-2005 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude was this against me? I swear I remember a hand almost exactly like this yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ur like the 4th poster to ask this question. I assume you are thinking ur seat 3? [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

12-20-2005 11:50 AM

Push becuase I'm there to take 1st

pergesu 12-20-2005 11:52 AM

Nah, realized it can't be me. There's no way I would cold call a min-raise in position on the bubble. What I remember was a similar situation where I cold called a raise in the SB hoping the BB would fold so I could SNG into only one player.

But I mean if seat 3 is a donk and has been misplaying a lot of hands, it easily coulda been me, just in a different tourney. jackass.