Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Shrooms (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=332536)

steelcmg 09-08-2005 03:28 PM

Re: Shrooms

[ QUOTE ]
When the purple elephant hikes to piss on you, man, you'd better just let him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what u mean right now i guess i will just have to wait and see.

Slow Play Ray 09-08-2005 03:28 PM

I have 2 chocolates to take on vacation with me next week. It's been over 2 years for me, should be interesting.

steelcmg 09-08-2005 03:29 PM

How long does it usually last me and my cousin are going to get an 1/8 to split.

oddjob 09-08-2005 03:29 PM

in my experience, make sure you empty your bowels and be close to a bathroom. everytime i've taken them, i've gotten ill (this i remedy by puking then enjoying the trip), and it makes me have to [censored]. it's not fun needing to take a [censored] with no available toilets.

i was once at a halloween rave having a blast on them, when i had to take a [censored]. well the one available toilet had [censored] piled above the seat (how these stupid ravers accomplished this, i'll never know) i ended up leaving, and with no taxi in site, i had to walk... a while. i was hallucinating toilets everywhere.

unlucky513 09-08-2005 03:31 PM

do not leave your house - being around people that won't [censored] with you is good too.

for a little bet when i was tripping i got the chills every time i took a breath... it was crazy..

also, smoking pot is good while tripping.

Soul Daddy 09-08-2005 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long does it usually last me and my cousin are going to get an 1/8 to split.

[/ QUOTE ]
A long time. It will seem like days, but 4-6 hours.

I find pot to be a necessity with the shrooms. Well, also without the shrooms...

steelcmg 09-08-2005 03:33 PM

Then ill have to make sure i have some weed around might as well do it the right way.

dcasper70 09-08-2005 03:34 PM

They last about 4-6 hours, with the peak being hours 3-5.

Make sure your in a comfortable environment with good reliable friends. I'd suggest an empty house or out in the woods, with no chance of interruption by any authority figures or general buzzkillers.

Oh, and strobe lights rock!

Edit: Good call on the weed.

oddjob 09-08-2005 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They last about 4-6 hours, with the peak being hours 3-5.

Make sure your in a comfortable environment with good reliable friends. I'd suggest an empty house or out in the woods, with no chance of interruption by any authority figures or general buzzkillers.

Oh, and strobe lights rock!

[/ QUOTE ]

strobe lights do rock when you're tripping. i once felt everything go slow motion for like 5 mintutes. it was awesome. the music, the people, the lights... slow motion. so cool.

one of my favorite things is to lie on a beach or grassy field and watch the clouds on a full moon.

krimson 09-08-2005 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then ill have to make sure i have some weed around might as well do it the right way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only smoke weed if your 100% comfortable smoking weed. ie: If you get paranoid sometimes when you smoke it's not a good idea to do it while on hallucinogens.