Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   zee going to calgary (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365957)

bwana devil 10-27-2005 01:05 AM

Re: zee going to calgary

[ QUOTE ]
Ray,

Are you going to Regina as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Huhu. He said Regina.

sorry i chuckle like Beavis every time i hear that town's name.

bwana

benkahuna 10-27-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i plan on being in calgary at the cash in for the tournament thurs 10/27 thru sat. and at the elbow room if the biggest side game goes there. if any twoers want to say hello, do so as i like to meet you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck Ray.

J.Brown 10-27-2005 02:27 AM

Ray,

the Shadow called and wanted me to go, make that demanded that i go, but he forgets that i have a wife and young son and can't quite run around like you gentlemen at the drop of a hat, i wish i would have had some notice though, trips with you are really tough to pass up on.

we will all have to make another poker trip soon.

best of luck to you and be safe. J.

Zeno 10-27-2005 02:40 AM

Good Luck.

Doing any fishing?

-Zeno

Greg (FossilMan) 10-27-2005 09:39 AM

But when is Zee going ...

to the WSOP again? I don't have time for fun poker trips anymore, so I need to get you to a major tourney in the U.S., so I can finally meet this legendary shadow-figure.

Have fun boys.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

Diplomat 10-27-2005 01:20 PM

Too bad you aren't coming out this way. Niagara has a great 25-50 nl (sometimes 50-100) game that goes regularly.

Of course, it would be a bit of a drive.

-Diplomat

J.Brown 10-27-2005 01:52 PM

Re: But when is Zee going ...

Greg,

I can't PROMISE anything, but I think I am about a solid 4.5 to 1 fave to get the Zee man to a tourney that you would be attending.

We should coordinate at some point in the new year and make it happen, that and I still have to/want to buy you a very expensive dinner (no wine, you said you were allergic or we could really crank up the bill), a suppose that Zee could come to that as well.

Are you going to be at any tournaments in California in the Spring? That might be easiest for me to drag Zee to.

take care. J.Brown

Ed I 10-27-2005 02:03 PM

Are you going to fish the Bow?

sfer 10-27-2005 03:30 PM

Why not New York? We can slingshot pigeons in Central Park and play real illicit, illegal poker.

Greg (FossilMan) 10-27-2005 10:02 PM

Re: But when is Zee going ...

Well, there is a pretty good chance I'll be at the LA Poker Classic and the WPT Invitational in late February at the Commerce. It is very likely I'll be at the WPT Championship at the Bellagio (a month or two later?). Other than that, I'm not aware of anything else at the moment that will get me to SoCal or LV before the next WSOP. I'm sure I'll be in both places, but I'm not sure when or for what.

I hope you can finagle him into coming.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)