Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   MTV show .... True Life: I'm dead broke (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265039)

Sponger15SB 06-03-2005 11:07 AM

Re: True Life: I\'m dead broke

Lol whoops, I will edit the post title.

Yeah I only watch MTV with my girlfriend. 99% of the time its the 10spot shows.

ttleistdci 06-03-2005 11:19 AM

Re: MTV show .... True Life: I\'m dead broke

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that noticed that the black chick was driving a FULLY LOADED NISSAN MAXIMA but can't come up with a few hundred bucks to find somewhere to stay. If she had half a brain, she'd SELL the f*cking car, put a few bucks away, and take the rest of the money to find somewhere to live.

And the white trash chick...I didn't see the part where she gets fired, but it's hard to feel bad for someone when they're not even responsible enough to hold a job for a few weeks.

tbach24 06-03-2005 11:21 AM

Wait...she had weed fall out of her cigarette case on TV and she's not in trouble?? How does that work?

Sponger15SB 06-03-2005 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait...she had weed fall out of her cigarette case on TV and she's not in trouble?? How does that work?

[/ QUOTE ]

They didn't show it on TV.

They just showed her shooting pool. Then they put some words up on the screen and then showed her walking about the door and freaking out.

MowrMowr 06-03-2005 11:24 AM

The funniest part was when the last dude was trying to take the test to get into the Army. He calls up the Army guy and says "I need you to talk to my Dad". The Dad gets on and says "Can my son take the test if he's on probation?". The answer is "No." so he says to his son "The answer is no, do you know what that means?". His reply is "I dunno, it means I can't be on probation or something" his Dad says "No, it means you can't take the test until you're off probation in 2 years" to which he replies "Dammmmmmmmmmmmn". I hope for our country's sake he wouldn't have passed that test anyway.

SmileyEH 06-03-2005 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember that thread a while about about the guy who manages some apartment complex and hes pissed off about all the lazy poor people who can't pay rent. Well I take back everything I said in that.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-SmileyEH

crownjules 06-03-2005 12:11 PM

Hrm...so she's broke, and yet she still spends money on cigarettes, and even worse, weed? (worse as in that's even more extraneous spending)

theredpill6 06-03-2005 12:13 PM

wow, I need to watch that. That sounds like a funny show.

Sponger15SB 06-03-2005 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow, I need to watch that. That sounds like a funny show.

[/ QUOTE ]

did you get banned again?

why can't we get rid of this guy.

theredpill6 06-03-2005 12:19 PM

No