Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   best multis to play each day (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=340508)

IHateKeithSmart 09-20-2005 02:43 AM

Re: best multis to play each day

Lol, I may be working in philly in a couple of weeks. WAWA HERE I COME [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

iMsoLucky0 09-20-2005 03:57 AM

You should try playing the afternoons. At 2:15 eastern every day the 109r on stars starts with the 44r starting at 3:15. On party, they have a 109 that start at 3:00 I think and a 33r that starts at 3:15 (the 109 and 33r may be 4 and 4:15 tho). That has been my afternoon schedule for the last month or so and I have really enjoyed it. That 33r on party is IMO the best tournament on the internet right now.

Paradise also has a 33r 50k guaranteed at some point in the afternoon but I dont play it much.

AtticusFinch 09-20-2005 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should try playing the afternoons. At 2:15 eastern every day the 109r on stars starts with the 44r starting at 3:15. On party, they have a 109 that start at 3:00 I think and a 33r that starts at 3:15 (the 109 and 33r may be 4 and 4:15 tho). That has been my afternoon schedule for the last month or so and I have really enjoyed it. That 33r on party is IMO the best tournament on the internet right now.

Paradise also has a 33r 50k guaranteed at some point in the afternoon but I dont play it much.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many players do those afternoon tourneys get? I thought afternoons had a much higher pro/fish ratio than prime time.

Also, what about that 33r makes it so good? Amount of dead money dropouts? Average skill level?

Thanks.

curtains 09-20-2005 04:20 AM

Well I can either play at night or in the afternoons.....I cant imagine the afternoons are better. The Supers are so much more fun! Also a lot more glory for winning the big nighttime tourneys.

09-20-2005 08:50 AM

I know my bankroll is most likely a tenth of your weekly buy-ins, but I've never seen tourneys as easy to multi-table as the empire 1000-5000 multi's.

just my .02

if anyone wants a list of the lower limit daily's and average lengths over a week, I can have em by next wednesday.

god Im cheap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Apathy 09-20-2005 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I know my bankroll is most likely a tenth of your weekly buy-ins, but I've never seen tourneys as easy to multi-table as the empire 1000-5000 multi's.

just my .02

if anyone wants a list of the lower limit daily's and average lengths over a week, I can have em by next wednesday.

god Im cheap [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

These never have more then 5 or 6 people in them.

Lloyd 09-20-2005 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I want to play at least 4-6 at once and play the biggest buyin/ highest EV events possible.

[/ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I was playing 3-4 at a time for awhile and am 99% convinced that it was not a good thing. Very different from STTs which I play 4 at a time with no problem (I play on a laptop with a widescreen so 4 is the most I can see at once). I wouldn't recommend playing more than 2 at a time and even then I find that I'm focusing more on one MTT than another.

09-20-2005 11:18 AM

I know its hyperbole, but they seem to average between 60 and 80. with the payouts the way they are, they are good risk vs. reward. but then, like I said, Im only a beginning mtt player, with a low br.

curtains 09-20-2005 03:23 PM

I can definitely play 4+ multis. I can play at least 10 STTs (and probably more) while on the phone, watching TV or whatever. I've trained myself to handle many games at once as in reality it's probably one of the most important skills in online poker.

mrh86 09-20-2005 03:40 PM

I play the $10 three table sit n' gos on 'Stars during the week. They're good if you don't have a ton of time to play.