Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Thread of the 2005 - FINAL (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402048)

bwana devil 12-20-2005 02:55 PM

Re: Thread of the 2005 - FINAL

[ QUOTE ]
I swear, this is the last fussingrussinblatincussin poll I do...

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone who complains about your poll at this point should be put on ignore. sheezzz. you put enough time into this poll. if they can do better tell them to make one themselves.

bwana

Voltron87 12-20-2005 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I swear, this is the last fussingrussinblatincussin poll I do...

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone who complains about your poll at this point should be put ignore. sheezzz. you put enough time in this poll. if they can do better tell them to make one themselves.

bwana

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i was going to say it was a lame idea but i had a good time looking through the links you compiled. nh sir.

Los Feliz Slim 12-20-2005 02:59 PM

Do any of these represent The Great Gimmick Account Uprising of 2005? Because that was awesome, and I will not let its memory die.

BottlesOf 12-20-2005 03:01 PM

I protest the placement of 2 out of 3 goals accomplished.

Does anyone have a link handy for the sunglasses/[censored] thread?

Also

I believe the nominations were for post of the year and this is a vote for thread of the year? Can we talk about how different those two things are?

samjjones 12-20-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do any of these represent The Great Gimmick Account Uprising of 2005? Because that was awesome, and I will not let its memory die.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good call. I was away all weekend and would have nominated this.

MrWookie47 12-20-2005 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chuddo, 2of3 goals in college, 5 year olds, MS Paint, Fish have Forums too (back when p*ker was allowed in OOT - this was a glorious and probably lesser known thread)

That is my order. Was looking for the Jihad debacle...not that it wins but definitely poll worth.

Nice work putting it together Diebitter. You have the ones that are going to make the finals, so that is all that really matters anyhow.

[/ QUOTE ]

These were my picks as well. Although my exact ordering differs slightly, thise were the best. I also echo my compliments to diebitter. I see that the gimmick account uprising thread and picture wars didn't make it, but I can't blame OP. No one, including myself, thought to nominate them. Alas, but I'm not sure I could pick them over those five anyway.

Vavavoom 12-20-2005 03:05 PM

Chuddo Trainwreck
MS Paint
How Many 5yr Olds
Owl & Orly
Banging Myspace Chicks

diebitter 12-20-2005 03:07 PM

Los Feliz Slim
The Great Gimmick Account Uprising of 2005 - don't remember it, and it wasn't mentioned

JBB
I addressed this in the very last post of the nominations thread - my bad. EDIT: Oh, and links are available by a link just above the poll

MrWookie+others
I do indeed think Picture Wars was definitely worthy, but polls can't be edited, and my memory is more holey than righteous

BottlesOf 12-20-2005 03:07 PM

Damn, did we miss Kurosh's brother's street brawl? That was fantastic.

lapoker17 12-20-2005 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I protest the placement of 2 out of 3 goals accomplished.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do too. very self selecting.