Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Privacy while laying cable (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=344798)

Eurotrash 09-26-2005 04:34 PM

Re: Privacy while laying cable

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hate this euphemism. Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
me too, and this was when it was used correctly (when referring to sex).

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I've only heard this used to desribe sex, and as "laying pipe"

jakethebake 09-26-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laying cable

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

dcasper70 09-26-2005 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laying cable

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Growing a Tail

jakethebake 09-26-2005 04:39 PM

The door stays open for #1 but is closed for #2. If it's absolutely necessary, we'll enter but there is no eye contact or verbal communication by either party.

dcasper70 09-26-2005 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The door stays open for #1 but is closed for #2. If it's absolutely necessary, we'll enter but there is no eye contact or verbal communication by either party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same, but no issues with communication during #1

Los Feliz Slim 09-26-2005 04:43 PM

This is one of the secrets of the strength of my marriage, by the way: separate bathrooms. I have my own corner of the world with my magazines and books and she has hers.

HopeydaFish 09-26-2005 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
me too, and this was when it was used correctly (when referring to sex).

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard it used for both sex and taking a dump. I prefer when the euphemism is used to describe sex, though...it's a little too graphic when it's used for the other thing.

I prefer 'Laying pipe' as the sex euphemism as opposed to 'Laying cable'...probably because I've never heard 'Laying pipe' being used to describe taking a dump.

bravos1 09-26-2005 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll carry on full conversations irrespective of the happenings. Every now and again, she'll close the door while I'm droppin the kids off at the pool if the stench is too much...

HopeydaFish 09-26-2005 04:49 PM

I have to say, I'm happy to see that most of the votes so far are pro-privacy. My girlfriend mentioned in front of my friends that I don't let her in the washroom when I'm in there, and a couple of my friends' girlfriends made a big production of how weird I was for doing that.

I don't want her standing there smelling my smells, hearing my farts, and listening to the sound of my [censored] splashing in the water. Call me strange.

Eurotrash 09-26-2005 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say, I'm happy to see that most of the votes so far are pro-privacy. My girlfriend mentioned in front of my friends that I don't let her in the washroom when I'm in there, and a couple of my friends' girlfriends made a big production of how weird I was for doing that.

I don't want her standing there smelling my smells, hearing my farts, and listening to the sound of my [censored] splashing in the water. Call me strange.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pro-privacy on this one. where the hell do you live that it's so normal for a chick to just take a [censored] while her boyfriend is standing next to her brushing his teeth?