Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   micro poster comparisons/groupings (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343077)

MrWookie47 09-23-2005 10:14 PM

Re: micro poster comparisons/groupings

So long as the Jello wrestling is as a spectator or with a hot chick, you nailed 3 out of 3. My college had a jello wrestling party. It was fantastic.

Nfinity 09-23-2005 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont wanna hijack your thread or anything, but I think a better question would have been, "If the Micro-Forum was a football team..." Maybe we can get to that one next week

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, can i make the first "tight end" joke?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dibbs on the "wide" reciever cracks.

thesharpie 09-23-2005 11:17 PM

I used to actually think I was talking to Bill Lumbergh when Grunchcan used to reply to my posts. Bring back the avatar plz, and bring back posting in micros.

MrWookie47 09-23-2005 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to actually think I was talking to Bill Lumbergh when Grunchcan used to reply to my posts. Bring back the avatar plz, and bring back posting in micros.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the problem is that now a few guys in OOT have taken the Kool Aid Man avatar (there's even a gimmick account). Confuses the hell out of me. Unless Kool Aid Man = Grunch.

milesdyson 09-24-2005 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think AaronW might've been that guy in High School who wasn't really with the cool crowd and yet inexplicably had a hot girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't think about the hot girlfriend.

SlantNGo 09-24-2005 01:52 AM

I'm sure some of us played football in high school, right?

[ QUOTE ]
I dont wanna hijack your thread or anything, but I think a better question would have been, "If the Micro-Forum was a football team..." Maybe we can get to that one next week

[/ QUOTE ]

Eeegah 09-24-2005 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that if a cage match took place between Paxosmotic and Eeegah, Eeegah would walk away unscathed...

[/ QUOTE ]

Old McPedro had a farm, E-I-E-I-O

benkath1 09-24-2005 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but some of us "old" dudes wore leather helmets.

SlantNGo 09-24-2005 02:12 AM

Ya know, one of the guys I coach with is a good twenty or so years older than me (I'm 20) and tells me about the day that they first got air-filled helmets... I gave rugby a try too, and man, that is one crazy sport. Run and hit people for two 40 minute halves without 40 seconds in between plays to recover and without any protection... just flat out crazy, but so much fun.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but some of us "old" dudes wore leather helmets.

[/ QUOTE ]

benkath1 09-24-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ya know, one of the guys I coach with is a good twenty or so years older than me (I'm 20) and tells me about the day that they first got air-filled helmets

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes, the Riddells (sp?). Us linemen in the trenches weren't that lucky. Go figure, get your head pounded for 3 hours in practice and all we got to protect our melons with is a 10 year old sweat logged piece of vinyl in a plastic shell.